Several weeks ago, we told you that the 50th Anniversary models of the Dodge Challenger were making their way onto dealers lots. While a lot of those models are powered by a HEMI engine whether it be a 5.7-liter or a 6.4-liter version, Dodge is also offering the experience for V6 customers to get into the celebration as well with the 2020 Dodge Challenger GT 50th Anniversary.
Powered by the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 and delivering 305 horsepower and 268 lb.-ft. of torque, the Challenger GT is the entry-level performance variant in the Challenger lineup. The Pentastar V6 is paired with a standard 8-speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission with paddle shifters being the back of the leather performance flat-bottom steering wheel.
Only offered on the 2020 Dodge Challenger GT rear-wheel-drive models, the limited edition 50th Anniversary packages adds the following equipment…
- 50th Logo Nappa / Alcantara® Seats
- 20–Inch x 9-Inch Gold School–Painted 50th Anniversary Wheels
- Heated Front Seats
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Premium–Stitched Dash and Door Panels
- Leather Flat–Bottom Steering Wheel
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Power Tilt/Telescope Steering Column
- Sepia Accent Stitching
- 50th Anniversary Instrument Cluster
- Copper Weave Carbon Fiber Accents
- Gloss Black Instrument Cluster Trim Rings
- 50th Anniversary Numbered Instrument Panel Badge
- 50th Anniversary Berber Floor Mats
- 8.4–Inch Uconnect® 4C Touchscreen with Dodge Performance Pages
- 6–Premium Speakers with 276–Watt Amplifier
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot
- 50th Anniversary Illuminated Air Catcher Headlamp
- 50th Anniversary Satin Black Painted Hood/Roof/Rear Decklid
The 50th Anniversary package adds a U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $4,995 to the Challenger GT’s base price of $31,095 (excluding destination prices). The Challenger GT 50th Anniversary is available in seven high-impact colors which include Gold Rush (exclusive to the 50th Anniversary), Frostbite, Hellraisin, Sinamon Stick, TorRed, F8 Green, and Go Mango (as shown here). Only 70 units of each color will be made, for a total of 490 units of 50th Anniversary GT models.
The “Dodge Power Dollars” incentive does apply to the 50th Anniversary Edition as well. You can contact your local Dodge dealer for more information and availability. The particular car shown in the photos is currently in inventory at Lake Wales Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
2020 Dodge Challenger GT 50th Anniversary Image Gallery: