What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STLA sightings rage on! RAM 1500 REV caught this time.

I guess you can't wow them all, but that said...are we sure the Dorito in the background looks much better?

Also, some already spotted at Roadkill Nights.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240809_124146_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240809_124146_Instagram.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240809_125656_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240809_125656_Instagram.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 9
Interesting.

- Panel fitment is a complete disaster on the Dodge and Jeep vehicles in those pictures.

- The After Dark color is beautiful.

- $70k for a Charger base model with one or two options? Are they kidding?

- Paint match between body and bumper cover is terrible on that white car.

- Surprising how much some of the body lines in that one photo out in the parking lot resemble a Tesla.

Another testing unit, costarring with one of the harshest critics on the design I've heard. I'll guess they're unknowledgeable on what's actually happening with the Challenger nameplate at the moment and why the next Dodge coupe is designed the way it is.

Woodward spotting of the Daytona? Still waiting on the sedans and Sixpacks to pop up since they apparently began preproduction months ago. Testers seem to be having fun as is though, good on them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240814_141707_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814_141707_Instagram.jpg
    935.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240814_141730_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814_141730_Instagram.jpg
    935.1 KB · Views: 9
If Google earth was up to date we'd be able to see droves of them at Windsor assembly, but all I see are pacificas

Pretty sure the same location. I'd guess some of these prototypes will be sprinkled in during the cruise?

Interesting.

- Panel fitment is a complete disaster on the Dodge and Jeep vehicles in those pictures.

- The After Dark color is beautiful.

- $70k for a Charger base model with one or two options? Are they kidding?

- Paint match between body and bumper cover is terrible on that white car.

- Surprising how much some of the body lines in that one photo out in the parking lot resemble a Tesla.
But, preproduction. So none of that matters

Color matching is almost impossible, since they get bumper covers already in color. Go look at a Sublime car, WAY different. With the number of variances on a paint color, since they aren’t painted all at once, it’s almost impossible to be 100% accurate

Nothing note-worthy, except they're still keeping prying eyes from taking too many pictures. 99% of what we're getting has already reached the public this week though?... Know what, panel gaps definitely have something to do with it.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1723777234695.jpg
    FB_IMG_1723777234695.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 9
  • FB_IMG_1723777231032.jpg
    FB_IMG_1723777231032.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 9
  • FB_IMG_1723777227171.jpg
    FB_IMG_1723777227171.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 9
Pretty sure the same location. I'd guess some of these prototypes will be sprinkled in during the cruise?
Figures.

These might be redundant since tomorrow will be plenty of Charger sightings, sure of it, but the Challenger by its side in the second is honestly super cool, slight blurriness ignored. Plum Crazy will look great in the color line up next to the new red once they get to it.
Wonder if they have their 'exhausts' on, unfortunately the video had a song instead.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240816_234938_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240816_234938_Instagram.jpg
    967.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240817_001203.jpg
    20240817_001203.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 12
California sightings of the Daytona and Wagoneer S.

Nothing to really call out, other than a fuzzy comparison to a nearby Mach-E and the ending quote that seems to have ignored the red crossover with the Mustang badge - a neutered as hell "sibling" to the pony car that finds moderate success without any V8 option - the driver also came across.
No question orders of any kind won't be stellar this model year due to focus on the most niche of the new Chargers, would be surprised if it cracks 1,000 before the next even, but when the sedan is ready then Dodge probably does end up with a zero...as the 5th digit in their overall EV orders next year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819_032519_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_032519_Instagram.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240819_032331_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_032331_Instagram.jpg
    714.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240819_032433_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_032433_Instagram.jpg
    682.3 KB · Views: 7
Can't wait to see those prototypes. Guessing test units also got delayed like the production ICE cars.
Still gotta see sedans of both powertrains, good development otherwise.

Charger Daytonas and couple of Wagoneer S from TikTok.
After dark is my fav so far (honorable mention to Redline). Didn't think I'd like it but surprisingly, I'm loving it. Still waiting to see Vapor Grey/Granite but if I have to pick one today it would be After Dark. Not sure I care for the light bar upfront upon seeing it at night.

Last edited:
After dark is my fav so far (honorable mention to Redline). Didn't think I'd like it but surprisingly, I'm loving it. Still waiting to see Vapor Grey/Granite but if I have to pick one today it would be After Dark. Not sure I care for the light bar upfront upon seeing it at night.
My favorite is sorta flipping between After Dark and Peel Out. That said, am ready to see how it actually looks in Bludicrous and whatever other colors they haven't revealed for it yet. Green and purples are missing for sure but it could also use a darker gray like the Banshee concept had.
I share the light bar sentiment also, no lie. Might be because the actual lights try and ruin it?

I can't tell if the "electric Challenger hellcat" has its exhaust actually on in here.

My favorite is sorta flipping between After Dark and Peel Out. That said, am ready to see how it actually looks in Bludicrous and whatever other colors they haven't revealed for it yet. Green and purples are missing for sure but it could also use a darker gray like the Banshee concept had.
I share the light bar sentiment also, no lie. Might be because the actual lights try and ruin it?

I can't tell if the "electric Challenger hellcat" has its exhaust actually on in here.
Just want to say: thank .......... you are here on this forum
makes such a positive change from all the moaning and groaning
Thank you again

Just want to say: thank .......... you are here on this forum
makes such a positive change from all the moaning and groaning
Thank you again
Just doing me.
Important to have some skepticism, especially with whatever is going on with the general FCA leadership, but I just can't exactly see all of what they're cooking in terms of product as the end of the world. Pricing could be though but we don't know with this product 100% yet. The next gen Dodges are simply rather cool regardless.

Back