What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STLA sightings rage on! RAM 1500 REV caught this time.

GM will pass STLA in market cap by the end of this year. Wasn't too long ago that GM's market cap was in the 40s. STLA was in the 70s. Now STLA is 62B and GM is 56B.

Read it and weep, losers.

Fact check:
GM purchase $16 billion in GM Stock
Stellantis Market cap at points been smaller than GM.
I can bring the receipts, but some here should do some" homework".

Its sad how they cant get the Charger right. It came back in 06 as an ugly 4 door with a ram from grille because thats all Daimler thought anyone would recognize, and used the charger name on it to save millions in marketing $$$. Then they polished it up enough over the years and gave it some awesome engines to kinda resemble a charger. Now they finally have the design right but its only EV or 6 cyl :ROFLMAO:

Its sad how they cant get the Charger right. It came back in 06 as an ugly 4 door with a ram from grille because thats all Daimler thought anyone would recognize, and used the charger name on it to save millions in marketing $$$. Then they polished it up enough over the years and gave it some awesome engines to kinda resemble a charger. Now they finally have the design right but its only EV or 6 cyl :ROFLMAO:
It's not the 1960's anymore. It's also not the 2010's. Everything has changed and technology is advancing/moving on. Look at the new M5, hybrid V8 and everyone is complaining about it so let's not pretend that if Dodge rolled out a hybrid Hemi that the haters would be happy - they wouldn't be. Seeing the reviews of the Hurricane by RacerX, Saabkyle and Ben Hardy I think we'll be very happy with the Sixpack cars performance wise if they are reliable. As for design, 8/10 IMO which is to say there isn't much to complain about.

"Seeing the reviews of the Hurricane by RacerX, Saabkyle and Ben Hardy I think we'll be very happy with the Sixpack cars performance wise if they are reliable."

Inflencer psy-op nonsense. No one is going to buy this trash

"Seeing the reviews of the Hurricane by RacerX, Saabkyle and Ben Hardy I think we'll be very happy with the Sixpack cars performance wise if they are reliable."

Inflencer psy-op nonsense. No one is going to buy this trash
Saabkyle put the performance on camera and the standard output moved the Wagoneer boat to 60 in mid 5 seconds. Id imagine the Charger will be quicker due to it being lighter and that number is good. And I'd bet the farm that all the haters will absolutely buy the Sixpack once it out and they see it in person. The indignation is what is the influencer nonsense.

They got Charger VERY right. Your saltiness is your problem, not theirs.

quit lying GM is winning because they sell more cars, the metric for success for a corporation is volume, not profit. Shareholders love that.
So….volume is or is not the goal? Both your posts contradict each other

GM within $5 billion of STLA market capitalization. $50 to $55 Billion. Where are the Europeans of this forum at?

Last edited:
Giving up that V6 and V8 segment because of the EPA - I'm sure that will work for STLA. Yep, go for it guys. Electrifying more of powertrain so those engines can continue? Nah. Let's go with small displacement engines and EVs and styling where you can't even discern the damn thing is a Jeep or a Range Rover.

Idiots. They deserve everything that's coming.

Topher as a review of the Ram 1500 with the S.O. Hurricane Performance is on the screen. Should be very good in a lighter Charger.

Annnd another.

Rear view from this angle admittedly isn't much flattering, gives off a '''coupe''' SUV impression. I know the cladding is visual weight removal but a smidge redundant when you're placing lights on it and stamping it with wordmarks.

Editing for yet another I found. Similar settings and cars but the spoiler and plate (and TikTok icons) differentiates the two sets of pics.

Attachments

• unknown-spotted-the-other-day-in-illinois-looked-sort-of-v0-ourssosq86fd1.jpg
    unknown-spotted-the-other-day-in-illinois-looked-sort-of-v0-ourssosq86fd1.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 8
  • unknown-spotted-the-other-day-in-illinois-looked-sort-of-v0-0dp4aosq86fd1.jpg
    unknown-spotted-the-other-day-in-illinois-looked-sort-of-v0-0dp4aosq86fd1.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240729_033308_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_033308_TikTok.jpg
    754.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Subjective.... looks better with the spoiler. But isn't that always the case.

What the fuk are you talking about? They sold how many four door Chargers from ‘06-‘23?? Pipe down and pay attention

Enough to make the program a profit, sit down and take some notes.

Back