What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STLA sightings rage on! RAM 1500 REV caught this time.

Think is still needing a spoiler, but some might like the cleaner lines.

Was doing some digging and found an older, more unknown video of presumably the same car caught on a Tesla cam.

Why did you say big words before a single sale? You don’t even know what the convo is. Damn boy

The next Charger & Challenged inline 6 ICE + EV sales won’t even come to 75% of peak model year V8 Charger + Challenger sales.

You have rocks for brains.

The next Charger & Challenged inline 6 ICE + EV sales won’t even come to 75% of peak model year V8 Charger + Challenger sales.
Dodge has stopped being a blue collar brand. Through the decades, Dodge has occasionally offered blue collar hot rods. The option price on a second generation Hemi option added around a quarter to a third of the base sticker price to the final tally, which would push the car into Chrysler territory. The thing is even with that it was all about bang for the buck. Not any more, Stellantis has now pigeon-holed the Dodge brand into a very obscure market niche.

Dodge has stopped being a blue collar brand. Through the decades, Dodge has occasionally offered blue collar hot rods. The option price on a second generation Hemi option added around a quarter to a third of the base sticker price to the final tally, which would push the car into Chrysler territory. The thing is even with that it was all about bang for the buck. Not any more, Stellantis has now pigeon-holed the Dodge brand into a very obscure market niche.
The Guy and Gals in the local Club I occasionally hangout with will find your take on Blue Collar Branding interesting.... The only white in the group is the tint on my baby blue engineering shirts.

They all start at V6, and work their way up to Hellcats, even in a Ford town. Performance brands are obscure now. I get it everyone wants a Dixie cup, but no one pays for them.

Kinda rare we see the thing using its running lights, though makes for unusually beautiful pics for a car spotting...especially against the evening skies.
An earlier R/T (judging by lack of spoiler) unit not for potential release (judging by lack of fender badge) though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240802_103336_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802_103336_Instagram.jpg
    910.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240802_103352_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802_103352_Instagram.jpg
    783 KB · Views: 8

100%.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240802_105657_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802_105657_Instagram.jpg
    988.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240802_105602_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802_105602_Instagram.jpg
    790.1 KB · Views: 6
Two of them, one having broke down...
Both are R/T, contrary to the title.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240802_161604_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802_161604_YouTube.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240802_161627_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802_161627_YouTube.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240802_161705_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802_161705_YouTube.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240802_161722_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802_161722_YouTube.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 5
Alright alright, I know I'm just bombing the chat at this point today but I think this is will be the most relevant spotting today.

Daytona burns some rubber, and the clearest audio we got of the Fratzonic, as well as the car turning off.

Alright, this might be a big one.

I'm pretty damn sure that's the Charger noise this time.
Peel Out also looking mighty good on it.
That orange paint makes it looks like the one on the Dukes of Hazzard

That orange paint makes it looks like the one on the Dukes of Hazzard
I can already imagine the one guy who buys a glass roof Charger in Peel Out and places a certain flag on the ceiling of the car... You know, just for the "lolz"

That 0-60 video is awesome. These things look phenomenal. Definitely getting one. Love the wheels with he sliver trim on the black car (in the broke down video). Might look great on a Vapor Grey body.

Last edited:
That 0-60 video is awesome. These things look phenomenal. Definitely getting one. Love the wheels with he sliver trim on the black car (in the broke down video). Might look great on a Vapor Grey body.
Probably the most interesting wheel design I've seen for the cars so far.

Thanks for sharing all of this content. Has me amped.
Just helping get all we can. Even if some of the 'soak time' was unintentional (90 day delay), think more are getting used to this. All there really is left now is deliveries and sticker shock.

Just helping get all we can. Even if some of the 'soak time' was unintentional (90 day delay), think more are getting used to this. All there really is left now is deliveries and sticker shock.
Yea I think you're right on people getting used to it. Bracing for the sticker shock.

Yea I think you're right on people getting used to it. Bracing for the sticker shock.
Oh look, we already get to receive sticker shock! What a day...

Not watching? $68k for R/T and $82k for Scat Pack.
Still believe these are the First Editions so that's a lot of price tossed into the car (eStage, optional packs), next model year is gonna be stripped of that. Still...

Back