Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official 2019 Charger and Challenger press release thread

Mike V.

Staff member
Reaction score
With the interior updates, there is definitely no need for a 300 SRT any longer.

Mike

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Daytona is still available... but its not a trim.. just an optional group for 2019.

Daytona Edition Group — includes Daytona logo leather/Alcantara seats, Mopar cold air intake, power/heated/memory/Blind-spot Monitoring, black-edged premium floor mats, Daytona instrument panel badge, Gloss Black instrument panel cluster trim rings, carbonite interior accents, soft-touch instrument panel, Daytona front grille badge, Daytona decals, front overhead LED light, driver/passenger lower LED lamps, Black one-piece performance spoiler and power tilt/telescoping steering column. For R/T, includes security alarm, heated steering wheel, Satin Black Charger deck-lid badge, 20-in. forged/painted wheels. For Scat Pack, includes 392 fender decal, bright pedals, 275/40ZR20 all-season tires, 20- x 9.5-in. forged/painted wheels

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly, the SRT392 didn't get as much respect as it should have. SRT392 was the luxury version of the R/T Scat Pack. Plus just enough goodies to separate it from the Scat Pack. However, I seen this coming when they introduced the Dynamics Package.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly, the SRT392 didn't get as much respect as it should have. SRT392 was the luxury version of the R/T Scat Pack. Plus just enough goodies to separate it from the Scat Pack. However, I seen this coming when they introduced the Dynamics Package.
I wonder if the SRT name will eventually be phased out in favor of just "Scat Pack" and "Hellcat."

Mike V.

Staff member
Reaction score

Yes sir, we talked about it in detail.

Sad but true.

Mike

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
2019-Dodge-Charger-Pack_Feature.jpg

devildodge

Reaction score
I thought the Redeye was the one with the red grille badge?

By the way, not sure how I feel about the name Redeye...
Looks like the red badge goes with the scat pack widebody.

Seems it got a hellcat hood...trickle down or am I just wrong

Users who are viewing this thread