Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official 2019 Charger and Challenger press release thread

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I’ll be buying some updated interior trim for my 2016 Charger thanks to the updates and Alcantara package coming to the Charger SRT Hellcat
Let me know if you end up doing this because I'm interested in doing it as well.

Mike V.

Staff member
Reaction score
Let me know if you end up doing this because I'm interested in doing it as well.

Will do, just waiting for part numbers now so I can see pricing. If the headliner is not insane I will order one.

Mike

dreinecke

Reaction score
Exciting stuff, but I’ll be honest - I’m glad I got my 2018 Scat Pack. I wanted a base car that was inexpensive and a bit of a sleeper. I didn’t need or want the suspension (as good as it is).

Mike V.

Staff member
Reaction score
Exciting stuff, but I’ll be honest - I’m glad I got my 2018 Scat Pack. I wanted a base car that was inexpensive and a bit of a sleeper. I didn’t need or want the suspension (as good as it is).

Base version will still be available.

Congrats on your purchase!

Mike

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
If the alcantara package is like the Grand Cherokee SRT, then yes it is possible. Waiting for details.

Mike
I'd definitely be interested in adding a suede headliner. I've always loved those.

Mike V.

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd definitely be interested in adding a suede headliner. I've always loved those.

Me too. The hardest part will be getting the old one out and the new one in!

Mike

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice updates all around. I'm going to come right out and say it, I was skeptical about the dual snorkel Challenger hood on the spy shots and in these shots I can honestly say I'm not feeling it. The proportions just seem off to me as it if it doesn't suit the car. I don't think it looks bad, but I still prefer the Shaker and SRT hoods.

Mike V.

Staff member
Reaction score
To each there own.... I like better then center nozzle, I like it a lot reminds be of the old demon hood.... Shaker is still my favorite.

I think the scoops are too far forward, too Pontiac for me.

Agreed Shaker is bestest!

Mike

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the 2019 Charger SRT HELLCAT...

charger6-1.jpg

charger2-1.jpg

charger4-1.jpg

charger7-1.jpg

charger8-1.jpg