Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official 2019 Charger and Challenger press release thread

devildodge

Reaction score
Rumor has it the reveal will be at 1130 am...Oh boy...we just looked at a challenger...even got a smile out of the wife

devildodge

Reaction score
I was thinking it was 6/28/18

But it could be 6.2 818

Just got to make it til 1130

I wondered why dodge facebook never posted anything this morning and I just now got a chance to check

Someone froze the video...and it is the dual snorkle hood

Awesome time to be a dodge fan

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
The video itself says 797_19 which is different than what is actually posted. I wonder what the 19 is.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thinking 19 is model year...it is said the 2019 order banks open tomorrow...just a thought
That was my first thought too, but it seemed too obvious. Unless that’s what they wanted us to think. :eek:

Although I do think you’re right about 62818 being a date. Wishful thinking on my part, I guess.

Last edited:

devildodge

Reaction score
It is going to be a busy day @Jared B and @redriderbob

Don't forget...the guys at 5th Gen were waiting on some info from the 27th also...

Man it is so awesome to have all this info coming. Just hope people take the time and digest it all.

Can't wait for you guys article...I read a few other than the Dodge page and well, I can already tell yours will be better

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
No Ram info coming today that I know of. I said on 5th Gen that I can get photos of the holding lots that they want sometime after the 27th.

But yeah looks like it should be a good day for FCA news.

devildodge

Reaction score
I know...just figure when they see info coming from dodge they will want to know why their late availability stuff is still taking awhile

If you know you know.

This is great times

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why would you buy an SRT now? Adaptive suspension, stripes, and black hood on Scat Pack.

Love it. And I can’t wait to see Triple Nickle. Hopefully that isn’t just a renamed Billet.

Last edited:

TripleT

Reaction score
New Hood on the Challenger is NASTY!!!!!

Mike V.

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok so here is the low down... more info is coming later today on the Redeye. Yes it’s 797 but that’s a specific mode, not the base HP on premium gas.

Looks like the Scat Pack is getting upgraded to take the place of the SRT392, which makes me sad.

Looks like I’ll be buying some updated interior trim for my 2016 Charger thanks to the updates and Alcantara package coming to the Charger SRT Hellcat

Very happy with this Charger announcement but I’m sure the naysayers on Allpar will be upset and angry no matter what.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread