Back in June, we broke the news that the Dodge//SRT brand was launching a special “Octane Edition” limited edition of its 2019 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT sedan. Originally only available in White Knuckle or Pitch Black, the brand decided a month later to open it up to all 12 exterior colors. The Octane Edition package is the last hurrah for those who want the Charger SRT HELLCAT sedan without the standard Widebody offering for the 2020 model year.
If you are unfamiliar with the Octane Edition, the 2019 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Octane Edition package includes the following equipment…
- Black and Octane Red Exterior Theme
- 20-inch x 9.5-inch Low Gloss Black Alcoa Wheels (from Charger Daytona 392)
- Unique Octane Red 6-Piston Brembo Brake System
- Unique Satin Black SRT Stripe with Octane Red Tracers
- Full Black Exterior Badging
- Black on Black Houndstooth Cloth Seats with Red Accent Stitching and SRT HELLCAT Logo
- Red Interior Stitching Throughout (Premium Stitched Doors/Dash/Console, Seats, Armrests, Steering
Wheel and Shift Boot)
- Black on Black SRT HELLCAT Instrument Panel Badge
- Red Seat Belts
- Gloss Black & K Black Interior Accents
- Dark Brushed II Instrument Panel and Console Bezels
Dodge//SRT has announced to its dealer body that ordering will end for the 2019 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Octane Edition this month. So if you are interested in the special edition package, this is your last chance to order one of these cars before they are gone forever.
The Charger SRT HELLCAT Octane Edition carries a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1,495 USD. It is available for ordering at your local Dodge dealer and will start arriving in dealerships this fall.