Last month, we broke the news about Dodge//SRT’s latest appearance package for the 2019 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT called the “Octane Edition”. The limited edition 707 horsepower Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT model adds a blackened theme to the top-performance model, something that hasn’t been available on Charger SRT HELLCAT models until now.
Originally limited to just two colors in White Knuckle or Pitch Black, the Dodge//SRT brand is now making the “Octane Edition” Charger SRT HELLCAT, available in all colors for the rest of the 2019 model year. That’s right, all 12 exterior colors will be available on the limited edition package.
The 2019 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT “Octane Edition” Package includes the following equipment…
- Black and Octane Red Exterior Theme
- 20-inch x 9.5-inch Low Gloss Black Alcoa Wheels (from Charger Daytona 392)
- Unique Octane Red 6-Piston Brembo Brake System
- Unique Satin Black SRT Stripe with Octane Red Tracers
- Full Black Exterior Badging
- Black on Black Houndstooth Cloth Seats with Red Accent Stitching and SRT HELLCAT Logo
- Red Interior Stitching Throughout (Premium Stitched Doors/Dash/Console, Seats, Armrests, Steering
Wheel and Shift Boot)
- Black on Black SRT HELLCAT Instrument Panel Badge
- Red Seat Belts
- Gloss Black & K Black Interior Accents
- Dark Brushed II Instrument Panel and Console Bezels
With the introduction of the 2020 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Widebody this past week, Dodge//SRT announced that there will not be a narrow body version of the car and that the widebody option would be standard on all Charger SRT HELLCAT models for 2020. So this will be your only chance to get the Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT narrow body style with this package.
The SRT HELLCAT “Octane Edition” carries a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1,495 USD. It is available for ordering at your local Dodge dealer, now through the end of the model year only and will start arriving in dealerships in fall 2019.