Throughout the 2019 model year, the Jeep® brand has been releasing blacked-out appearance packages for a lot of its lineup with its “Altitude” models. Now the brand is bringing the look to the legendary Wrangler lineup, with the Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude model. That’s right, the most street-oriented Wrangler will receive a more urban look with its blacked-out appearance.
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude includes the following features…
- 18-Inch x 7.5-Inch Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels
- Black Leather Trimmed Seats with Diesel Gray Accent Stitching
- Gloss Black Exterior Accents
- Gloss Black Grille Inserts
- Black Taillamp Guards
- Black Fuel Door
- Gloss Black Headlight Ring Bezels
- Gloss Black Front & Rear Bumper Appliques
- Gloss Black Jeep® Badges
- Gloss Black Interior Accents
- Gloss Black I/P Bezel
- Gloss Black I/P Gauge Bezel
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Liquid Titanium-Painted Spokes and Diesel Gray Stitching
- Liquid Titanium Vent Rings
- Liquid Titanium Door & I/P Grab Handles with Black Bolt Heads
- Body-Color Freedom Top® Hardtop with Hardtop Headliner
Most of the standard Sahara options are available on the Sahara Altitude model. Powertrain choices are both the 285 horsepower 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 or the turbocharged 2.0-liter inline-four cylinder. Both engines come with a choice of a 6-speed manual transmission or a ZF-sourced 8-speed automatic.
The Sahara Altitude also offers the option of the Selec-Trac® III Full-Time Four-Wheel-Drive System that includes a 2.72:1 low range. The two-speed, active full-time system includes a 4H AUTO mode that requires no driver input for any driving conditions. In 4H AUTO, 4WD is automatically engaged and disengaged as needed to maintain traction for $595 (all prices in USD).
There are six colors available on Sahara Altitude models, which include Black, Sting Gray, Granite Crystal, Firecracker Red, Bright White, and Billet Silver.
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude has a starting M.S.R.P. price of $41,690, add that with $1,495 in destination charges, at the total is $43,185.