Just a couple of weeks ago, MoparInsiders got a behind the scenes look of the very first HELLCAT-powered Jeep® Gladiator pickup by the teams at Dynatrac and America’s Most Wanted 4×4. While America’s Most Wanted 4×4 has already built two of the HELLCAT-powered Gladiator pickups, another aftermarket builder is looking at jumping on the bandwagon.
Hennessey Performance has announced that it will offer its services to build a 1,000 horsepower variant of a HELLCAT-powered Gladiator. Hennessey is calling their build the MAXIMUS 1000. “We wanted to create the ultimate Jeep Gladiator,” said company founder, John Hennessey. “MAXIMUS 1000 – the name says exactly what it is: Badassery on 4-wheels.”
2020 Jeep Gladiator HENNESSEY MAXIMUS 1000 INCLUDES:
- New 2020 Jeep Gladiator Pickup
- 6.2-liter Supercharged HELLCAT V8 Engine
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- HPE1000 Engine Upgrade with 1000 HP & 933 lb.-ft of Torque
- ECU, Wiring Harnesses, Radiator, Fuel System
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- MAXIMUS Front & Rear Bumpers
- LED Lights
- Hennessey 20-inch Wheels
- BFG 20-inch KD Off-Road Tires
- Upgraded Suspension System with 6-inch Lift
- Custom Interior Leather Upgrade with Hennessey & MAXIMUS Embroidered Seats
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
With a price tag of $200,000 USD, the Hennessey MAXIMUS is far from practical. While Hennessey Performance has shown the media photoshopped pictures of the MAXIMUS design, there has yet to be any official pictures released. According to the official press release, Hennessey plans on only building 24 of the MAXIMUS Gladiators. Production will begin in July and build time for each vehicle will be approximately four months. The company plans to build two units per month.
For more information, be sure to check out HennesseyPerformance.com.