The Jeep brand has quietly released some mid-year updates to one of it’s most popular packages. Jeep has decided to include the SafetyTec Group Package (AC5) as standard equipment on the 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4×2 models with the 2.4-liter engine. What exactly is included in the SafetyTec Group…
- Blind-Spot & Cross-Path Detection
- Exterior Mirrors with Turn Signals
- Exterior Mirrors with Courtesy Lamps
- Parksense Rear Park-Assist with Stop
- Power Multi-Function Mirrors with Manual Fold-Away
The SafetyTec Group became standard equipment on the Latitude Plus 4×2 models equipped with the 2.4-liter on July 12th.
So what happens if you go to a Jeep dealer with a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4×2 equipped with the 2.4-liter engine that was built before July 12th? Jeep will give you the SafetyTec Group (AC5) free of charge. If the vehicle was built before the July 12th date and did not come equipped with the package, Jeep will give you a credit of $360.