Love them or hate them, Texas-based Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) has built some of the gnarliest performance vehicles on the planet. Ever since the launch of the 2021 Ram 1500 TRX performance off-roader, the HPE has announced numerous performance builds for the supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI HELLCAT V8-powered pickup.
The Mammoth 1000 package features the HPE1000 performance upgrade package, which has already seen its way under the hood of several Dodge Charger and Challenger HPE builds. The package has even found its way into the Hellcat-powered Jeep® Grand Cherokee Trackhawk and will be offered on the limited-edition 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat as well.
The HPE performance upgrade includes an upgraded supercharger, pulley upgrades, stainless-steel headers, high-flow exhaust, and HPE tuning. The package should be good to push the TRX’s Hellcat engine to 1,012 horsepower and 969 lb.-ft. of torque. That is an improvement of 310 horsepower and 319 ft.-lb. of torque over the stock output.
The Mammoth 1000 also includes the Mammoth Off-Road Stage 1 package, numerous off-road goodies including a 2.5-inch lift, custom front bumper with integrated LED lights, 20-inch Hennessey 10-spoke wheels, aggressive 35-inch off-road tires, and a front suspension leveling kit. A retractable electronic bed cover and power fold-out steps are also included.
As a turn-key product, the Mammoth 1000 cost includes the 2021 Ram 1500 TRX in which it is based upon. The Mammoth 1000 has a U.S. MSRP of $135,350 not including delivery. While HPE didn’t say which spec of the Ram 1500 TRX its package will be based on, we expect it to be based on the entry-level TR Equipment Package.
The Mammoth 1000 package includes the following equipment…
- Upgraded 2.65-liter Supercharger System
- Lower Pulley Upgrade
- Upper Pulley Upgrade
- Stainless-Steel Long Tube Headers
- High-Flow Catalytic Converters
- Upgraded High-Flow Fuel Injectors
- High-Flow Mid Pipes
- High-Flow Fuel Injectors
- High-Flow Air Induction System
- Crank Case Ventilation System
- HPE Calibration Upgrade
- MAMMOTH Custom Front Bumper
- LED Lights in Front Bumper
- MAMMOTH Rear Bumper
- Retractable Electronic Bed Cover
- Upgraded Electronic Fold-Out Steps
- 20-Inch Hennessey 10-Spoke Wheels
- 35-Inch Off-Road Tires
- Front Suspension Leveling Kit
- All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
- Professional Installation
- Chassis Dyno Testing
- Road Testing (up to 200 miles)
- Hennessey Exterior Badge
- MAMMOTH1000 Exterior Badges
- Serial Number Plaques
- Limited Edition of 1 of 200
- 2-Year / 24,000-Mile Warranty
The Mammoth 1000 will be limited to 200 units according to HPE. Orders can be placed through authorized Ram retailers or by contacting HPE directly.
2021 Ram 1500 TRX HPE Mammoth 1000 Image Gallery:
Loading new replies...
Join the full discussion at the Mopar Insiders Forum →