Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charger Daytona delayed? Prototypes supposedly failing.

cygnus

Reaction score
Absolutely not true.

GM sells the #2 most purchased vehicle in the nation which is the full size pickup and a HUGE majority of those have V8 engines. In addition to that they sell Tahoe which is the #1 full size SUV in America....mostly with V8s. They sell Corvettes with cross-plane and without cross-plane V8s. They sold Camaro with V8s until just this year. They sell almost NO electric vehicles, and their CEO stated publicly last year that the road to full
electrification was “not going to be profitable”.

As far as Ram goes… I guess you haven’t noticed that last year they were the ONLY company selling trucks in the U.S. that showed losses year over year? And you haven’t noticed that for the first quarter of this year they showed the largest sales losses of any brand? And what about the Dodge cars that WERE #1 in the segment until they officially announced no more V8s and now dealers are begging to give them away at $20k off sticker? Did you notice that? How did they go from #2 in trucks and winning Truck of the Year in consecutive years to what we see today? And how did the most popular muscle car in the segment immediately fall off a cliff? Well, it's because American buyers care about what's under the hood.

You can try and act like the loss of the V8 engine is not a big deal, but you are simply not correct and the sales numbers are already proving it and will continue to prove it as Ford and GM go back to dominating Ram/Dodge like it’s the 1980s all over again.

AMEN

Last edited:

scatpack_69

Reaction score
Don't you know that the "great" European make BMW doesn't include oil dipsticks! And how many transmissions out there from ALL manufactures don't have dipsticks. Your point is pointless.
Out of that, the f’kin dipstick is what got you? My god guy, get a grip. That wasn’t a gripe, it was a point made that I was unaware of until literally this week.

Settle down nancy, your jab at me was utterly useless

ChargerFan1

Reaction score
Out of that, the f’kin dipstick is what got you? My god guy, get a grip. That wasn’t a gripe, it was a point made that I was unaware of until literally this week.

Settle down nancy, your jab at me was utterly useless
Would you please STFU, you're like an emotional tampon in here

Users who are viewing this thread