If you are looking for the cheapest way to get into a V8 powered muscle car in 2020, look no further than the Dodge Challenger R/T. The Challenger R/T is still powered by the 5.7-liter HEMI V8, rated at 372 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. of torque and mated to the TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission and rated at 375 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque and mated to the 6-speed manual transmission.
The Challenger R/T comes with the same standard features as the Challenger GT but adds the following features to that list…
- Active Exhaust System Bright Tips
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- 3.90 Axle Ratio/Anti-Spin Differential
- Super Track Pak
- 20-Inch x 8-Inch Satin Carbon Aluminum Wheels
- Projector Fog Lamps
- Body-Color Rear Spoiler with Camera
- HEMI Fender Badges
- DRL Auto Headlamps
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Lumbar Support
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go with Push-Button Start
- 7-Inch TFT Configurable Cluster Display
- 7-Inch Uconnect Touch Screen
- Apple Car Play/Android Auto
- 6-Speaker Audio
- 4-Bump Performance Steering Wheel
- Houndstooth Cloth Performance Seat
- Performance Hood & Front Splitter
- ParkSense Rear Park Assist
With an MSRP of $34,595 USD and that does not include the $1,495 destination charge ($1,545 for Hawaii).
- 5.7-liter HEMI V8 – Standard
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission – Standard
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission – Standard
Packages & Groups:
Plus Package (AAY) – 20-Inch x 8.0-Inch Machined with Granite Pocket Wheels, Uconnect® 4C with 8.4-Inch Display, 276-Watt Amplifier, 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot, 6-Premium Speakers, 8.4-Inch Touchscreen Display, Dodge Performance Pages, HD™ Radio, Power Tilt/Telescope Column, Premium-Stitched Dash Panel, Shark Fin Antenna, SiriusXM Guardian™ Connected Services w/1-Yr Trial, SiriusXM® with 1-Year Radio Subscription, T/A Nappa / Alcantara® Seat (Unavailable with Some Configurations), and Nappa / Alcantara® Performance Seats.
Cold Weather Group (ADE) – 180-Amp Alternator, Heated Front Seats, and Heated Steering Wheel.
Blacktop Package (ADX) – 20-Inch x 8-Inch Black Noise Painted Wheels, Black Fuel-Filler Door, Gloss Black Grille, “HEMI Blacktop” Fender Badge, Gloss Black Instrument Cluster Trim Rings, “Challenger Blacktop” Grille Badge, “Blacktop R/T” Badge, Satin Black Rear Spoiler, and Satin Black Dodge Tail Lamp Badge.
Technology Group (AGD) – Adaptive Speed Control, Automatic High Beam Headlamp Control, Forward Collision Warning, and Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers.
Driver Convenience Group (AJV) – Blind-Spot and Rear Cross-Path Detection, High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps, and Power Multi-Function Mirrors with Manual Fold-Away.
Alpine Audio Group w/ Subwoofer (ATL) – 506 Watt Amplifier, 9-Amplified Speakers w/ Subwoofer, and Surround Sound.
Mopar Interior Appearance Package (ACX) – Bright Door Sills by Mopar, Bright Pedal Kit by Mopar, Premium Floor Mats with Logo by Mopar, and Trunk Mat with Logo.
Premium Sound Group (AMA) – Harman Kardon 18-Speaker Premium with 2 Subwoofers and 900-Watt Amplifier.
Shaker Package (AZS) – “Shaker” Under Hood Decal, Black Fuel-Filler Door, Gloss Black Grille, Dash Plaque, Gloss Black Instrument Cluster Trim Rings, “Shaker” Hood by Mopar, “Shaker” Intake by Mopar, Satin Black Rear Spoiler, and White Face Instrument Cluster.
T/A Package (ALE) – 20-Inch x 9.0-Inch Lights Out Painted Wheels, Black Fuel-Filler Door, Gloss Black Grille, Black Satin Painted Hood, Gloss Black Instrument Cluster Trim Rings, Illuminated Air-Catcher® Headlamps, Cold Air Intake System by Mopar, Satin Black Rear Spoiler, Satin Black Wrapped Roof and Decklid, T/A Bodyside Graphic, T/A Spoiler Decal, and White Face Instrument Cluster.
Performance Handling Group – 230MM Rear Axle, ABS – Brembo 4-Piston 4-Wheel Brakes, High-Performance Suspension, Leather Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel, Performance Steering, Steering Wheel Mounted Shift Control (Unavailable with Some Configurations), 20-Inch x 9.0-Inch Lights Out Painted Wheels, and 3.90 Rear Axle Ratio.
Performance Handling Group (ACU) – 20-Inch x 9.5-Inch Forged/Painted Aluminum Wheels and 275/40ZR20 P Zero Summer Tires.
Carbon / Suede Interior Package – Real Carbon Fiber Interior Accents and Suede Headliner.
- 8-Speed Automatic 8HP70 Transmission (DFK) (BUY-US) – $1,595
- 20-Inch x 8.0-Inch Satin Carbon Aluminum Wheels (Standard)
- 20-Inch x 8-Inch Black Noise Painted Wheels (Standard on Blacktop)
- 20-Inch x 8.0-Inch Machined with Granite Pocket Wheels (Standard with Plus Group)
- 20-Inch x 9.0-Inch Lights Out Painted Wheels (Standard on T/A or Performance Handling Group)
- 20-Inch x 9.5-Inch Forged/Painted Aluminum Wheels (Standard on Performance Plus Package)
- 245/45ZR20 3 Season Perf Tires (TVH) – $395
- Alpine Audio Group w/ Subwoofer (ATL) – $995
- Blacktop Package (ADX) – $1,095
- R/T Classic Body Side Stripes (Available in Black, Red, or White) – $395
- Shakedown Graphics (MPC) (Only Available on AZS) – $495
- Shaker Package (AZS) (Not Available w/ Option ALE) – $2,595
- Shaker Graphics (MH3) (Only Available on AZS) – $495
- T/A Bodyside Stripe Delete (MM7) – N/C
- Cold Weather Group (ADE) – $495
- Compact Spare Tire (TBC) (Not Available w/ AMA) – $495
- Driver Convenience Group (AJV) – $1,295
- Engine Block Heater (NHK) (Included w/ Alaska Cars) – $95
- Harman Kardon Audio Group w/ Subwoofer (AMA) – $1,595
- Plus Package (AAY) – $3,195
- Power Sunroof (GWA) – $1,295
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio (RSD) (Not Available w/ Options UAQ, UDQ, UJQ, UAS) – $195
- Technology Group (ADG) – $1,295 on Automatic ($495 on Manual)
- Uconnect 4C NAV w/ 8.4-inch Display (UAQ) – $1,095 (or $795 with AAY)
- Red Brake Calipers (XSP) – $595
- Rear Seat Delete Group (AEW) – $1
- Carbon & Suede Package – $1,595
- Mopar Interior Appearance Group (ACX) – $475
- Mopar Black Hood Pin Kit (MJL) – $425
Seating & Trim:
- Houndstooth Cloth Performance Seat – Black (H7X9) – N/C
- Nappa/Alcantara Performance Seat – Black (SLX9) – N/C with AAY
- Nappa/Alcantara Performance Seat – Black/Ruby Red (SLXC) – N/C with AAY
- T/A Nappa/Alcantara Seat – Black (JJX0) – N/C with AAY