A couple of weeks ago, Ram announced the edition of the all-new 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn North Edition. A package that takes some popular things from the Big Horn Sport, blends them with some of the equipment from the 4×4 Offroad Package and creates something unique for the Big Horn trim. We broke the news of the package back in October, back when a couple of units showed up on dealer lots.
Now we are happy to say that the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant (SHAP) is shipping out North Editions to dealers in vast quantities. MoparInsiders, made a stop by a couple of our favorite local Detroit area Ram dealers and found several to be in stock at each one.
We happened to see three of them on Metro Detroit roads, that have already found homes just as we went to look for them at dealers.
Standard features on the Ram 1500 North Edition include:
- Three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) severe snow service-rated on/off-road Falken LT tires
- 4×4 transfer case with 4×4 Auto, 4×4 High and 4×4 Low settings
- One-inch factory lift
- Electric-locking rear axle
- Tow hooks
- Engine block heater
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Remote start
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen with SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
- Mopar all-weather floor mats to contain slush and snow
- 12-way power driver seat with 4-way power lumbar
- Heated, folding mirrors
- Front and rear Park Sense audible/visual warning system
- Body-color bumpers, grille, mirrors, door handles and rear fender “4×4” decal
Based on the Big Horn model, the Ram 1500 North is available in Crew Cab 4×4, short bed with the eTorque 3.6-liter Pentastar or 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8.
The Ram 1500 North is available at dealers now. Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price is $45,890, plus $1,695 destination.