Over the past couple of weeks, we have shown you several of the Jeep® brand’s new North Edition models for the 2020 model year. Now the Jeep brand is officially rolling back the covers on the lineup to the public at the New England Auto Show.
“When winter weather hits, your Jeep SUV can be your best friend,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America. “Every Jeep 4×4 is engineered to easily tackle winter, and our new North Editions add features and technology to make winter driving even more of a pleasure.”
Standard features on Jeep® North Edition models include:
- All-Weather Jeep® 4×4 Capability with Brake Lock Differential, Anti-Lock Brakes, and Traction Control
- All-Season or All-Terrain Tires For Severe Snow Conditions and Winter Traction Performance
- Heated Seats & Steering Wheel
- Remote Start System
- Uconnect 8.4-inch Touchscreen with SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
- All-Weather Floor Mats To Contain Slush & Snow
- Power Heated Mirrors
- Tow Hooks
- Jeep Trail Rated Kit (Tow Strap, D-Rings, Carabiner, Gloves, Safety Kit)
Starting prices for Jeep® North Edition models (excluding $1,495 destination fee):
- Jeep Renegade (Sport): $26,670 (all prices are in USD)
- Jeep Compass (Sport): $27,800
- Jeep Cherokee (Latitude): $29,755
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (Laredo): $38,790
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Sahara): $44,465
- Jeep Gladiator (Overland): $45,720
North Edition models are currently available (Renegade North Edition will arrive in showrooms in March), you can check your local Jeep dealer for information ordering and inventories.
For those who are living in the Boston area, the Jeep brand we have three North Edition models (Grand Cherokee, Gladiator, and Wrangler Unlimited) on display at the New England International Auto Show starting yesterday and running through January 20th at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center.
Now for those of our viewers in Canada, there are three of the North Edition models available (Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, and Gladiator). The Canadian manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the packages are as follows.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (Laredo): $3,495 (all prices are in CAD)
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Sahara): $2,995
- Jeep Gladiator (Overland): $2,495