With the recent introduction of the 2021 Jeep® Gladiator EcoDiesel, Mopar is now launching a new series of lift kits for the Gladiator and Wrangler EcoDiesel models. The new Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) 2-inch lift kits are specifically designed and tuned for the EcoDiesel-powered Jeep models.
Both of the lift kits are validated to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications to help manage the increased vehicle curb-weight and to deliver heightened ground clearance and higher approach and departure angles that are needed for larger tires, according to Mopar. These specific features include…
- Suspension articulation is increased 18% from stock for enhanced off-road vehicle capability
- Larger 2.5-inch-diameter (versus 2-inch-diameter stock) aluminum-body FOX monotube shock absorbers are specifically tuned for increased weight capacity, durability, and cooling during off-road conditions
- Springs are specifically tuned for the diesel-engine application, which optimizes the dynamic performance in all on- and off-road driving conditions
- Longer front lower control arms (versus stock control arms) offer ideal caster settings, while unique heavy-duty bushings provide improved vehicle control and assist with suspension articulation
- Direct bolt-on kit requires no drilling, cutting or welding
Each of the JPP lift kits includes four springs, four FOX shocks, front lower control arms, front and rear stabilizer links, front and rear bumps stops, various fasteners, and JPP badge. All of the items are delivered in a custom, reusable wooden crate with the JPP logo.
The JPP Wrangler lift kit (Part #: 77072399AE) is available for purchase now, while the new JPP Gladiator lift kit (Part #: 77072469AC) will be available in late summer. The U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for each kit is $1,495. For Canadian buyers, the Wrangler lift kit has an MSRP of $2,165, while the Gladiator lift kit will cost $2,310, once it becomes available.
When buyers put oversized tires on their Wrangler or Gladiator (33-inches in diameter and larger), the Mopar Vehicle Protection (MVP) Custom Calibration option reconfigures the vehicle’s speedometer and odometer calibrations for accurate gauge readings. The available option has a U.S. MSRP of $125.
Standard Mopar accessory warranty coverage for both lift kits includes two years/unlimited miles from the date of purchase or up to the remainder of the new vehicle’s warranty of three years/36,000 miles in the U.S. or three years/60,000 kilometers in Canada.