The Jeep® brand loves their special editions and their latest one shows just how fun they can be. The 2020 Jeep Renegade Orange Edition adds fun a unique orange-accented exterior package to the mid-level Latitude model and also features some updated interior features. The Renegade Orange Edition can be equipped in either front-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive (4×4) configuration.
The 2020 Jeep Renegade Orange Edition features…
- Driver-Side Hood Decal – Black with Orange Tracer Stripes
- Orange Exterior Mirrors with Turn-Signal Integration
- 19-Inch x 7.5-Inch Black Aluminum Wheels
- 235/45R19 BSW All-Season Tires
- Badging Has Unique Gloss and Matte Black with Orange Tracer
- Gloss Black Grille Rings and Turn Signals Bezels
- Anodized Orange Bezels on HVAC Vents and Door Speakers
- 7-Inch Uconnect Infotainment Touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – Standard
- 8.4-Inch Uconnect Infotainment Touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto & Navigation – Optional
- Black Cloth Seats
The 2020 Jeep Renegade Orange Edition can also be equipped with either the My Sky open-air roof panel system or the dual-pane panoramic power sunroof. Other packages for the Renegade Latitude are also available on the Orange Edition, like Cold Weather Package, Passive Entry Remote-Start Package, Advanced Technology Group, and Trailer-Tow Group.
The Renegade Orange Edition comes in four different colors that include, Alpine White, Glacier Metallic, Granite Crystal, and Black. Alpine White is standard and the other three colors come at a $245 premium.
The U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the 2020 Renegade Orange Edition is $25,690 for front-wheel-drive and $27,190 for 4×4 models (excluding $1,495 for destination). To find out more details on ordering one, you can contact your local Jeep dealer.