While our friends over at America’s Most Wanted 4×4 in Holly, Michigan have put more supercharged 6.2-liter Hellcat HEMI V8s in the all-new 2020 Jeep® Gladiator than anyone else, Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) is joining the club with their new limited edition Gladiator Maximus. You might remember, that we talked about this project before on MoparInsiders.com, however, this will be the first time that HPE is showing off the finished product to the public and there is no better place than doing it at the 2019 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas.
According to HPE, there will only be 24 of the limited edition trucks built. That’s right, only 24 of the Gladiator Maximus vehicles will be made and they come with a hefty price tag as well. The complete cost for the Gladiator Maximus 1000 is a whopping $225,000 USD. That’s more expensive than a Bentley Continental GT, Mercedes-Maybach S, or even a McLaren 600LT. HPE will quickly remind you that it does include the price of the 2020 Jeep® Gladiator.
So what does $225,000 get you with the HPE Gladiator Maximus 1000?
- 2020 Jeep® Gladiator Pickup
- 6.2-liter Supercharged Hellcat V8 Engine
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- HPE1000 Engine Upgrade with 1000 HP & 933 lb-ft of Torque
- ECU, Wiring Harnesses, Radiator, Fuel System
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- MAXIMUS Front & Rear Bumpers with LED Lights
- Heavy-Duty Off-Road Axles
- Dana 60 Front & Rear Differentials (4.88 gear ratio)
- Heavy-Duty Front & Rear Driveshafts
- Hennessey Aluminum Wheels with 8-Lug Bolt Pattern
- KING Off-Road Suspension System with a 6-inch Lift
- BFGoodrich Off-Road Tires
- Drop-Down Running Boards
- Upgraded Leather Interior with Hennessey & MAXIMUS Embroidered Seats
- HENNESSEY & MAXIMUS exterior branding
- Limited Edition 1 of 24 Serial-Numbered Interior and Engine Bay Plaques
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
“Our clients want exclusive, extreme vehicles that deliver a fun and exciting driving experience both on and off-road,” said company founder John Hennessey. “Our Maximus Jeep with 1000 HP is pure ridiculousness on 4-wheels. What other vehicle can climb to the top of Aspen Mountain with a KTM dirt bike in the back in the morning and then run 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds at the dragstrip later the same day?”
The Maximus 1000 will make its public debut on Wednesday, November 6th, 2019, at the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas at the Shell “Pioneering Performance” Experience (booth #60003). Those who are looking to purchase a Maximus 1000 can order one directly from Hennessey or through an authorized Jeep dealer throughout the United States.
HPE 2020 Jeep® Gladiator Maximus 1000 Image Gallery: