The 2021 Dodge Challenger has been arriving in dealer inventories across the United States and Canada for about a month now. Since then we have been receiving e-mails asking when will the American performance brand would be updating its websites to reflect its new 2021 models. Well, now we are happy to announce that Dodge//SRT has updated its Build & Price configurator to reflect the 2021 Dodge Challenger lineup.
So what is new for the 2021 model year?
- New 2021 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody – the all-new package adds the legendary cold-air grabbing Shaker, directing cool air to the 6.4-liter 392 HEMI V8 on the popular R/T Scat Pack Widebody model.
- New 2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 Widebody – building on the Challenger T/A legacy, the Widebody package offers improved performance with wider wheels and tires but with the T/A package’s Satin Black hood, Satin Black wrapped roof and deck lid, T/A body-side stripes, T/A “Air Catcher” headlamps, and premium interior content.
- 20-Inch x 8-Inch Aluminum Wheels are now standard on GT AWD and optional on SXT AWD models.
- New instrument panel badge on SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Redeye models.
- New “SRT” branding on high-performance Brembo brakes on both SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Redeye and is available on R/T Scat Pack models.
- New Black Chrome finish on SRT Hellcat Redeye and SRT Super Stock grille, spoiler, and fender badges.
- Memory driver seat, steering column, side mirrors, and radio presents are now available on all models.
Not only has the American Dodge.com website been updated, but the Canadian Dodge.ca website has been changed to reflect the 2021 model lineup as well. This is the first time in several years, that both websites have been updated at the same time.
To build your dream 2021 Dodge Challenger, you can check out the links below…
American customers can CLICK HERE:
Canadian customers can CLICK HERE:
Loading new replies...
Join the full discussion at the Mopar Insiders Forum →