One of the biggest complaints about the Jeep® Gladiator (JT) is a lack of true power from both its standard 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 and its optional 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6. Our good friends at America’s Most Wanted 4×4 (AMW4x4) in Holly, Michigan have solved that issue by offering a number of engine swap packages that include Mopar’s entire lineup of HEMI crate engines, including the limited-edition supercharged 7.0-liter (426 cubic-inch) “HELLEPHANT” HEMI V8 that delivers 1,000 horsepower and 950 lb.-ft. of torque at the crank without any modification.
Now, is your chance to get your hands on one of these awesome 1,000 horsepower Gladiators, as AMW4x4 has sent perhaps their best build yet to the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, Arizona, scheduled for the end of the month.
Starting with a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon as the base, the AMW4x4 team added its “AMW 1000” package to the Gecko Green pickup. But it didn’t stop there. They went all out to build one crazy custom package that will not only tackle everything you throw at it but do it at high speeds as well.
The “AMW 1000” Package includes the following equipment…
- Supercharger Independent Cooling System w/ Intercooler, High Flow Coolant Pump, Coolant Reservoir, Coolant Supply Lines, and Hardware Kit
- Supercharger Thermal Reduction Blower Spacer Plates and Thermal Reduction Block and Blower Blankets
- Supercharger SmoothBoost Control Module w/ Boost Adjustability
- Heat Reduction Hood: Rubicon Hood Vent Trim Bezels Modified Into Functional Open Louvers
- Fuel Pump High Flow Kit w/ Fuel Lines, Fuel Regulator, and Fuel Filter w/ Billet Fuel Filter Housing
- Oil Pan Deep Steel Rear Sump Kit w/ Retainer Plate
- Exhaust Manifold 3.0-Inch High Flow Kit w/ Heat Shields and Hardware
- Exhaust System 3.5-Inch Mandrel Bent 409 Stainless System w/ Federally Compliant Catalytic Converters, Muffler, Resonator, and Titanium Pipe Shield
- Alternator Mopar® 240 Amp High Output
- Power Steering High Flow Pump w/ Reservoir, Steering Cooler, and Fluid Supply Line Kit
- Air Conditioning Compressor w/ Mandrel Bent Line Kit
- Engine Oil Filter Relocation w/ Oil Cooler and Fluid Supply Line Kit
- High Torque Engine Starter
- ZF 8HP95 Automatic Transmission 8-Speed Heavy-Duty Automatic from the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (WK2) w/ Fluid Supply Line Kit, 6061 Billet Heater Delete and 185°C Thermostat
- Transfer Case 6061 Billet Hard Coat Anodized (Heavy-Duty) Input Support Housing
- Radiator Aluminum Dimpled Tube Two-Channel Short Fin 36mm Core Design
- Electric Fan w/ 850-Watt Brushless Motor and High Clearance Free Flowing Shroud
- Engine Cradle Kit w/ Clevite®Elastomers Motor Mounts (Noise, Vibration and Harshness Control)
- Cold Air Intake w/ 8-Inch Oiled Filter and Water Resistant Sand Sock
- Windshield Washer Jug w/ Washer Pump Harness and Washer Fluid Level Sensor
- Powertrain Harness Fixture Built and Tested (Tier One Supplier Built)
- Engine Control Module (Unlocked GPEC2A) w/ Proprietary Engine Calibration
- Transmission Manual Shift (TrueShift) Proprietary Calibration w/ Unlocked (Shift Point Tunable) Transmission Control Module
- Security Gateway Bypass Module w/ Steering Wheel and Instrument Panel Controlled Body Control Module Tool
- Instrument Panel AMW 200 MPH Speedometer and Tachometer Gauges
- OBD2 Diagnostic, Tuning and Calibration Tool w/ Global WiFi Accessibility
- Complete Vehicle Serviceability
- 3-Year Engine Conversion Warranty w/ 1-Year Labor by Approved Licensed Repair Service Centers
What sets the AMW4x4 HEMI conversions apart from the rest of the HEMI engine swaps out there is that AMW4x4 fabricates a lot of its own parts. This helps create a build that looks as it would from the factory, which also is easy to maintain and has landed AMW4x4 builds as ones that are not only top-quality with their looks but well-known for their reliability too.
The Gecko Green-colored Gladiator AMW 1000 also features…
- Dana 60 Front and Dana 80 Rear Axles
- AMW LED Light Package
- 17-Inch Beadlock Wheels & Massive Maxxis Mud-Terrain Tires
- Zeon 10-S WARN Winch
- Front Steel Bumper w/ Winch Integration
- Front Sway Bar Skid Plate
- Rocker Guard Package
- HEMI-Tuned Long-Arm Suspension Package
- Bed-Mounted Tire Carrier w/ Matching Wheel & Tire
- Gecko Green-Colored Interior Accents
This custom Gecko Green “AMW 1000” Gladiator will cross the auction block at Barrett-Jackson on Saturday, January 29th, 2022. It is listed as LOT #1450.2 and currently is listed with No Reserve. With Gecko Green being discontinued from the Gladiator lineup, the limited number of HELLEPHANT engines available from Mopar, and the AMW4x4 custom work, there is a lot of money into this build. The “AMW 1000” Package alone will set you back almost $100,000 to have it completed on a Gladiator you provide.
We can’t wait to see how much this awesome Gladiator will bring in at auction. Nevertheless, someone with deep enough pockets will have the most “badass” Gladiator on the market in their garage sometime in February.
To see more of AMW 4×4’s HEMI engine packages or to have your own unique AMW 1000 build built, you can contact AMW4x4.com.
For those interested in bidding on the Gladiator “AMW 1000” pickup, you can visit its dedicated page on the Barrett-Jackson website.
2021 Jeep® Gladiator AMW 1000 in Gecko Green Image Gallery: