YouTube star Garrett Mitchell (famously known by his internet persona, Cleetus McFarland), has made a living documenting his daily events by drag racing his two heavily modified Chevrolet Corvettes, drifting his Mustang GT500-powered Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, and now as the owner of the well-known Freedom Factory (formally known as Desoto Speedway) in Bradenton, Florida. With over 2.59 million subscribers on YouTube, Cleetus has become one of the most popular automotive entertainers online.
In his latest video, Cleetus traveled to the Metro Detroit area and took a tour of our friends at America’s Most Wanted 4×4 (AMW4x4) and their new shop in Holly, Michigan. For those who aren’t familiar with AMW4x4, they are the leaders when it comes to HEMI conversions for vehicles like the Jeep® Wrangler and Gladiator. AMW4x4 has built everything from 5.7-liter to 6.4-liter swaps, Hellcat and Demon conversions, customed tuned suspensions, and now even Hellephant-powered Wranglers and Gladiators. They were even created the first Hellcat-powered Ram 1500 known as “RebHELL”, that we featured and drove on our YouTube channel.
Along with his visit to the new shop, Cleetus got his first look at the AMW4x4’s new Gladiator with the AMW1000 package. This 8-lug monster Gladiator Rubicon has a custom suspension, is powered by the supercharged 7.0-liter 426 cubic-inch Hellephant HEMI V8 from Mopar, and is available as a turn-key solution from AMW4x4 with a warranty.
The AMW4x4 AMW 1000 Package includes the following equipment…
- Supercharged 7.0-liter 426 HEMI® Hellephant V8
- TrackHawk 8HP95 Transmission 8-Speed Heavy Duty Automatic with Fluid Supply Line Kit
- Supercharger Thermal Reduction Blower Spacer Plates and Thermal Reduction Block and Blower Blankets
- Heat Reduction Hood
- Oil Pan Deep Steel Rear Sump Kit with Retainer Plate
- 3.5-Inch Mandrel Bent 409 Stainless Exhaust System with Federally Compliant Catalytic Converters, Muffler, Resonator, and Titanium Pipe Shield
- Power Steering High Flow Pump with Reservoir, Steering Cooler, and Fluid Supply Line Kit
- Engine Oil Filter Relocation with Oil Cooler and Fluid Supply Line Kit
- 6061 Billet Heater Delete and 185°C Thermostat
- Aluminum Dimpled Tube Two-Channel Short Fin 36mm Core Design Radiator
- Engine Cradle Kit with Clevite®Elastomers Motor Mounts (Noise, Vibration and Harshness Control)
- Windshield Washer Jug with Washer Pump Harness and Washer Fluid Level Sensor
- Engine Control Module (Unlocked GPEC2A) with Proprietary Engine Calibration
- Security Gateway Bypass Module with Steering Wheel and Instrument Panel Controlled Body Control Module Tool
- OBD2 Diagnostic, Tuning and Calibration Tool with Global WiFi Accessibility
- Three Year Engine Conversion Warranty with One Year Labor by Approved Licensed Repair Service Centers
- Complete Vehicle Serviceability
- Instrument Panel AMW 200 MPH Speedometer and Tachometer Gauges
- Transmission Manual Shift (TrueShift) Proprietary Calibration with Unlocked (Shift Point Tunable) Transmission Control Module
- Powertrain Harness Fixture Built and Tested (Tier One Supplier Built)
- Cold Air Intake with 8-Inch Oiled Filter and Water Resistant Sand Sock
- Electric Fan with 850 Watt Brushless Motor and High Clearance Free Flowing Shroud
- 6061 Billet Hard Coat Anodized (Heavy Duty) Input Transfer Case Support Housing
- High Torque Engine Starter
- Air Conditioning Compressor with Mandrel Bent Line Kit
- Alternator Mopar® 240 Amp High Output
- 3.0-Inch High Flow Exhaust Manifold Kit with Heat Shields and Hardware
- Fuel Pump High Flow Kit with Fuel Lines, Fuel Regulator, and Fuel Filter with Billet Fuel Filter Housing
- Supercharger SmoothBoost Control Module with Boost Adjustability
- Supercharger Independent Cooling System with Intercooler, High Flow Coolant Pump, Coolant Reservoir, Coolant Supply Lines, and Hardware Kit
The package will set you back $98,995 USD if you supply your own Gladiator Rubicon. However, AMW4x4 does have options to supply brand-new vehicles if need be. Nevertheless, the Gladiator AMW1000 package is amazing in itself as the Hellephant motor makes 1,000 horsepower and 950 lb.-ft. of torque. Mopar only built a limited number of the crate motors, with a good portion of them being sent to AMW4x4 for the AMW1000 builds.
Needless to say, that Cleetus was pretty excited and impressed getting behind the wheel of the 1,000 horsepower pickup.