The entry-level 2020 Dodge Challenger SXT is no bare-bone stripped out coupe. The Challenger SXT comes standard with a bunch of standard features which include…
- 2.62 Rear-Axle Ratio
- 18-inch Satin Carbon Wheels
- 235/55R18 Michelin All-Season Tires
- Bright Fuel Filler Door
- Split LED Tail Lamps
- Auto Headlamps
- Daytime Running Lights
- Integrated Dual Bright Exhaust Tips
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Four-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
- Six Airbags
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go w/ Push-Button Start
- 7-inch TFT Configurable Cluster Display
- 7-inch Uconnect Touchscreen
- Apple Car Play / Android Auto
- Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- Body-Color Rear Spoiler with Backup Camera
With a base MSRP of $27,995 and that does not include the $1,495 destination charge ($1,545 for Hawaii), the Challenger SXT is the cheapest way yet to get into a new 2020 Dodge Challenger.
The Challenger SXT is powered by the award-winning 305-horsepower Pentastar V6 paired with the TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission.
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 – Standard
- 8-Speed TorqueFlite Automatic Transmission – Standard
Packages & Groups:
Blacktop Package (ADX) – 20-Inch x 8-Inch Black Noise Painted Wheels, Black Fuel-Filler Door, Gloss Black Grille, Gloss Black Instrument Cluster Trim Rings, “Challenger Blacktop” Grille Badge, Leather Performance Steering Wheel, Satin Black Rear Spoiler, Satin Black Dodge Tail Lamp Badge, 245/45R20 BSW All-Season Performance Tires, 3.07 Rear Axle Ratio, Front Fog Lamps, and Rhombi 2-Piece Wheel Center Cap.
Alpine Audio Group w/ Subwoofer (ATL) – 506 Watt Amplifier, 9-Amplified Speakers w/ Subwoofer, and Surround Sound.
Driver Convenience Group (AJV) – Blind-Spot and Rear Cross-Path Detection, Front Fog Lamps, High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps, ParkSense® Rear Park-Assist System, Power Multi-Function Mirrors with Manual Fold-Away, Remote-Start System, and Universal Garage-Door Opener.
Cold Weather Group (ADE) – 180-Amp Alternator, Heated Front Seats, and Heated Steering Wheel.
Plus Package (AAY) – 20-Inch x 8-Inch Satin Carbon Painted Wheels, 245/45R20 BSW All-Season Performance Tires, 276-Watt Amplifier, 3.07 Rear Axle Ratio, 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot, 6-Premium Speakers, 8.4-Inch Touchscreen Display, Performance Brakes, Black-Edged Premium Floor Mats, Bright Pedals, Door Trim Panel with Ambient Lighting, Front Fog Lamps, HD™ Radio, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Premium Nappa Leather Sport Seats, ParkSense® Rear Park-Assist System, Power Tilt/Telescope Column, Premium-Stitched Dash Panel, Rhombi 2-Piece Wheel Center Cap, Shark Fin Antenna, SiriusXM Guardian™ Connected Services w/1-Yr Trial, SiriusXM® with 1-Year Radio, Uconnect® 4C with 8.4-Inch Display, Universal Garage-Door Opener and All Seats with Leather Trim.
Technology Group (ADG) – Automatic High Beam Headlamp Control, Forward Collision Warning, and Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers.
Mopar Interior Appearance Package (ACX) – Bright Door Sills by Mopar, Bright Pedal Kit by Mopar, Premium Floor Mats with Logo by Mopar, and Trunk Mat with Logo.
Performance Handling Group (AGB) – Four-piston Brembo breaks, SDX Bilstein System, 20-Inch x 9-Inch Lights Out Aluminum Wheels, and Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel.
- Alpine Audio Group w/ Subwoofer (ATL) – $995
- Blacktop Package (ADX) – $1,295
- Blacktop Stripe (MZQ) – $100 (w/ ADX)
- Cold Weather Package (ADE) – $495 (N/A w/ AYY)
- Compact Spare Tire (TBC) – $495
- Driver Convenience Group (AJV) – $1,095
- Engine Block Heater (NHK) (Included w/ Alaska Cars) – $95
- Plus Package (AAY) – $3,195
- Power Sunroof (GWA) – $1,295
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio (RSD) (Not Available w/ Options UAQ, UDQ, UJQ, UAS) – $195
- Technology Group (ADG) – $1,295
- Uconnect 4C NAV w/ 8.4-inch Display (UAQ) – $1,095 (or $795 with AAY)
- Mopar Interior Appearance Package (ACX) – $475
Seating & Trim:
- Houndstooth Cloth Sport Seat – Black (L7X9) – N/C
- Nappa Leather Sport Seat – Black/Caramel (LJKX) – N/C w/ AAY
- Nappa Leather Sport Seat – Black (RLX9) – N/C w/ AAY
- Nappa Leather Sport Seat – Black/Ruby Red (RJXC) – N/C w/ AAY
- Frostbite (PCA) – N/C
- F8 Green (PFQ) (N/A With Black/Ruby Red Interior) – N/C
- Go ManGo (PVP) (N/A With Black/Ruby Red or Black/Caramel Interior) – N/C
- Granite Pearl Coat (PAU) – N/C
- Hellraisin (PCD) – N/C
- IndiGo Blue (PBM) – N/C
- Octane Red Pearl Coat (PRV) – N/C
- Pitch Black Clear Coat (PX8) (N/A With Black/Ruby Red Interior) – N/C
- Sinamon Stick (PEC) – N/C
- TorRed Clear Coat (PR3) – N/C
- White Knuckle Clear Coat (PW7) – N/C
The 2020 Dodge Challenger SXT is currently available for ordering at your local Dodge dealer. The cars should be arriving in the first quarter of 2020 to showrooms near you.