Stellantis Mexico has posted its official sales numbers for the month of May, with a total of 5,122 units sold. Although the Ram brand took the lead for the company in the Mexican market, May had a lot of highlights. Among those highlights…
- Dodge Charger reported its best May sales ever
- Dodge Journey posts its best May sales since 2016
- Fiat Ducato reported the best month of sales in its history
- Jeep® JT (known as the Gladiator) reported its best May sales ever
- Jeep Compass reported its best May sales since 2014
- Jeep Renegade reported its best May sales since 2017
- Peugeot Manager recorded the best May in sales in its history
Alfa Romeo sold 10 units during the month of May.
Chrysler sold 5 units of its Pacifica minivan in May.
Dodge reported sales of 1,314 units, a growth of 112% from May 2021. Dodge Attitude sold 698 units, up 35% from the prior year. Dodge Charger reported the best May sales in its history. Dodge Journey reported the best May sales since 2016. Dodge Challenger increased sales by 7% compared to May 2021.
FIAT sold 427 units. Fiat Ducato obtained the best month in sales in its history. Fiat Argo sold 152 units.
Jeep sold 1,473 units, a growth of 44% versus May 2021. Jeep JT reported the best May sales in its history. Jeep Compass reported the best May sales since 2014. Jeep Renegade reported the best May sales since 2017. Jeep Grand Cherokee and Wagoneer sold 207 units and 18 units, respectively.
Peugeot reported sales of 306 units. Peugeot Manager recorded the best May sales in its history.
Loading new replies...
Join the full discussion at the Mopar Insiders Forum →