For the past few months, we have been telling you all about the 2019 Dodge Durango lineup. Thanks to our friend Cody Wagner, we can see the new 2019 Build & Price configurator for the 2019 Dodge Durango.
Yes, it’s finally up and running.
New for 2019:
- New standard exterior features on Durango GT include a performance front fascia with available functional SRT hood, including center air inlet duct flanked by heat extractors
- Durango GT now offers available cloth seating
- Dodge Durango models now offer an integrated trailer brake when equipped with the available Trailer Tow Package
- Durango Citadel, R/T and SRT models are available with an 825-watt, 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system that delivers opulent sound and refinement
- Dodge Durango SRT now offers lightweight, high-performance Brembo brakes with two-piece rotors
- Durango SRT models now offer available red seat belts
- Durango R/T models now feature available Sepia leather seats
- Durango SXT models now offer available leather seats that add a premium feel
- New 20-inch wheel design available on Durango GT and R/T in a Satin Carbon finish or Brass Monkey and an optional SRT wheel in Matte Vapor or Brass Monkey
- All Durango models now feature Blind-spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path detection as a free-standing option
- All 2019 Durango Citadel models now feature second-row captain’s chairs as standard equipment
- F8 Green, Destroyer Gray and Reactor Blue exterior paint colors debut on Durango
To build your own 2019 Dodge Durango on the configurator, CLICK HERE: