The 2019 Jeep® Renegade delivers a unique combination of best-in-class off-road capability, open-air freedom and convenience, as well as fuel-efficient powertrains, including an all-new 1.3-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine mated to a segment-first nine-speed automatic transmission. While the new 2019 Renegade Limited just started production last month, FCA US is ready to release the first 2019 Renegade buzz model.
Meet the 2019 Jeep Renegade High Altitude. Based on the Jeep Renegade Limited, the High Altitude package includes the following…
- Satin Gloss Granite Crystal Badging
- Satin Gloss Granite Crystal Accents, Surrounds and Bezels:
- Grille Rings
- Rear Valence
- Turn Signal / DRL Bezels
- Roof Rails
- Matte Black Grille Surrounds
- 19-inch Satin Gloss Granite Crystal Finished Wheels
- Body Color Mirrors with Supplemental Turn Signals
- Black Leather Interior with Unique Tungsten Seat Stitching
- New Black Headliner
Standard Features Above Limited Content:
- 19-inch Wheels
- Premium LED Lighting Group (Headlamps, Tail Lamps, Fog Lamps and DRLs)
- 8.4-inch UConnect 4C Touchscreen Infotainment System with NAV
The Renegade High Altitude is available in both front-wheel drive and 4×4 versions. The 1.3-liter turbocharged four cylinder and 9-speed automatic transmission is standard. The Renegade High Altitude is available in five color choices…
- Colorado Red
- Jetset Blue
- Glacier Metallic
- Alpine White
Pricing of the High Altitude package is $1,995 U.S. MSRP. That means you can get a FWD model starting at $28,140 U.S., or a 4×4 model starting at $29,640 U.S. MSRP.
Ordering is currently available at your local Jeep dealer.