One of the more popular articles we have had on MoparInsiders recently, was about the introduction of two new special edition Jeep Grand Cherokee models for the 2019 model year. A lot of people have been very interested in the new 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X in particular. Since that article was released, we have obtained a lot more information about the new package.
Available on Limited 4X2 (with the 3.6-liter Pentastar V6) or the Limited 4×4 (with standard 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 or optional 5.7-liter HEMI V8 power), the new package adds a more urban sport feel to the Grand Cherokee Limited.
The Limited X Package (AA7) Includes:
- 20X8.0 Granite Crystal Aluminum Wheels (WSK)
- 265/50R20 Performance All-Season Tires (TKY)
- Bi-Xenon HID Headlamps (LM2)
- Body Color Door Handles (MNK)
- Body Color Fascias with Granite Accents (ML3)
- Body Color Sill Extension (MRB)
- Dark Day Light Opening Moldings (MMR)
- Dark Headlamp Bezel Finish (MFG)
- Dark Lens Taillamps (LD1)
- Delete Limited Badge (MSY)
- Dual Dark Chrome Exhaust Tip (NEP)
- Gloss Black Exterior Accents (MHP)
- Gloss Black Roof Rails (MWG)
- Granite Crystal/Black Grille (MKL)
- Granite Crystal Exterior Accents (XGJ)
- Granite Crystal Exterior Badging (M1J)
- Leather Trimmed Seats (*YL)
- LED Daytime Running Headlamps (LMZ)
- Limited X Badge (MZG)
- Liquid Titanium Accents (XS2)
- Pirelli Brand Tires (TZP)
- Premium Accent Claddings (MRX)
- Premium LED Fog Lamps (LNT)
- Sport Hood (MC9)
- Steering Wheel Mounted Shift Controls (XBQ)
Total MSRP on the Limited X Package is $4,900 U.S. A standard 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X 4X2 V6 will set you back $43,845, while the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X 4×4 V6 starts at $45,845. Want the optional 5.7-liter HEMI V8 on the 4×4 model? That model has a starting MSRP of $49,140. (All are U.S. MSRP).
Limited X models are available in the following colors…
- Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat (PSC)
- Bright White Clear Coat (PW7)
- Diamond Black Crystal (PXJ)
- Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat (PAU)
- Sangria Metallic Clear Coat (PHR)
- Velvet Red Pearl Coat (PRV)
- Walnut Brown Metallic Clear Coat (PUW)
The Limited X is currently available for ordering at your local Jeep dealer.
Special thanks to Mike Volkmann, for contributing to this article.