There is a lot to be excited about with the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee. A couple of new special edition packages highlight the already successful Grand Cherokee lineup. Now we can configure our own 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, with the Build & Price feature on Jeep.com.
One can now configure and price out their own 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
New for 2019:
- All Grand Cherokee models now feature Blind-spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path detection as standard equipment
- Grand Cherokee models are equipped with standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto through the latest version of Uconnect’s 8.4-inch touchscreen radio and navigation system with bonded glass, which features higher resolution and pinch-and-zoom capability
- Interior enhancements for 2019 include Uconnect’s 8.4-inch touchscreen radio with navigation system now standard on Grand Cherokee Limited models and above
- Grand Cherokee Limited X debuts and features a unique front and rear fascia, performance hood, Granite Crystal exterior accents and new 20-inch Low Gloss Granite Crystal wheels. Inside, a black interior with Heritage perforated seats and unique finishes is standard. Uconnect’s 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a nine-speaker audio system with active noise cancellation and Blind-spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection are also standard
- Grand Cherokee Overland gets a new 20-inch Heritage wheel and Summit models get a unique optional 20-inch wheel
- Three new exterior paint colors – Slate Blue, Green Metallic and Sting Gray
To use the 2019 Build & Price configurator, CLICK HERE: