The 2019 Durango SRT remains America’s fastest, most powerful and most capable three-row SUV with the proven 392-cubic-inch HEMI® V-8 delivering 475 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque, allowing it to go from 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 4.4 seconds and covering the quarter-mile in 12.9 seconds as certified by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), all while outhauling every three-row full-size SUV on the road with a best-in-class towing capability of 8,700 pounds. All Durango SRT come standard with a performance based all-wheel drive system.
New for 2019, the Durango SRT offers available red seat belts and lightweight, high-performance Brembo brakes with two-piece rotors, as well as an available 825-watt, 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system that delivers opulent sound and refinement. An optional 20-inch in Matte Vapor or Brass Monkey finish is available on Durango SRT.
Durango SRT is loaded with standard performance features, including a performance-tuned AWD system, a sophisticated Active Damping System that opens and closes the Durango SRT’s suspension’s damper valves and an exhaust system tuned to offer an unmistakably deep, high-performance Dodge//SRT exhaust note. Durango SRT boasts outstanding high-speed corning capability, thanks in part to stiffer front and rear springs and rear sway bar. Massive Brembo high-performance six-piston and four-piston calipers and vented rotors at all four corners bring Durango SRT to a halt quickly.
Inside, Performance Laguna Leather and true carbon fiber accents on the instrument panel and door bezels are complimented by a hand-wrapped dashboard with live silver accent stitch, SRT flat-bottom performance steering wheel with standard paddle shifters and heated and ventilated front and heated second-row captain’s chairs with embossed SRT logos. Premium velour bound floor mats with embroidered SRT logo and a suede-wrapped headliner and A-pillars give Durango SRT a premium and refined feel.
Let’s take a look at the options and prices for the 2019 Dodge Durango SRT. The base MSRP for the 2019 Dodge Durango SRT is $62,995 that does not include a $1,395 destination charge ($1,445 for Hawaii).
- 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS ENGINE (ESG) w/ 8-SPD AUTO 8HP70 TRANS (BUY) (DFD) – Standard
- Technology Package (ADG) – Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Stop (NH3), Advanced Brake Assist (BGG), Full Speed Forward Collision w/ Warn Plus (LSU) and Lane Departure Warning Plus (LAS).
- Trailer Tow Group IV (AHX) – 20″X6.5 Aluminum Spare Wheel (W1K), 7 & 4 Pin Wiring Harness (XF2), Class IV Receiver Hitch (XFH) and Trailer Brake Control (XHC).
- Lightweight Performance Package (AMU) – 2nd Row 60/40 Folding Seat (CFN), 5-Passenger Seating (CYD) and Delete 3rd Row Seat (CF9).
- SRT Interior Appearance Group (AZF) – Premium Wrapped I/P Bezel (JEK) and Real Carbon Fiber Interior Accents (XSQ).
- 2nd Row Console w/ Armrest & Storage (CVR) – 12V AUX Power Outlet In Console (JJJ), 1 USB Charging Port In Console (RS3), Floor Mat, 3rd Row Full Console (CCE) and Illuminated Rear Cupholders (CXB).
- 19-Speaker Harman Kardon Amplified Speakers w/ Subwoofer (RCA) – $995
- 295/45ZR20 BSW 3-Season Tires (TWC) – $595
- 2nd Row Console w/ Armrest & Storage (CVR) – $595 (N/A w/ AMU)
- Blind Spot & Cross Path Detection (XAN) – $395
- Compact Spare Tire (TBC) – $395 (Included w/ AHX)
- Engine Block Heater (NHK) – $95
- High Performance Brakes (BNN) – $1,295
- Lightweight Performance Package (AMU) – N/C
- Power Sunroof (GWA) – $1,295
- Rear DVD Entertainment Center (AEK) – $1,995 (N/A w/ RH1)
- Red Seat Belts (CGQ) – $95
- Single Disc Remote CD Player (RH1) – $495 (N/A w/ AEK)
- SRT Interior Appearance Group (AZF) – $2,495
- Technology Group (ADG) – $2,395
- Trailer Tow Group IV (AHX) – $1,195
- Mopar Dual Stripes – Bright Blue (M2N) – $1,195
- Mopar Dual Stripes – Flame Red (M22) – $1,195
- Mopar Dual Stripes – Gunmetal Low Gloss (M2S) – $1,195
- Mopar Dual Stripes – Low Gloss Black (M2R) – $1,195
- Mopar Dual Stripes – Sterling Silver (M2Q) – $1,195
Seats & Trims:
- Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats – Black (PLX9) – N/C
- High-Performance Laguna Leather Seats – Demonic Red (JBX9) – $1,595
- Billet Clear Coat (PSC) – N/C
- DB Black Clear Coat (PXJ) – N/C
- Granite Clear Coat (PAU) – N/C
- Octane Red Pearl Coat (PRV) – N/C
- Redline 2 Pearl Coat (PRM) – N/C
- Vice White (PWD) – $595
- White Knuckle Clear Coat (PW7) – N/C
- F8 Green – Late Availability
- Reactor Blue – Late Availability
- Destroyer Gray – Late Availability
2019 Dodge Durango Image Gallery:
Also be sure to check out our in-depth review of the 2018 Dodge Durango SRT.