The Badlands is one of the most ruggedly beautiful places located in the United States. Located in South Dakota, the area is known for its dramatic landscapes, layered rock formations, towering spires, and steep canyons. Among the animals that call the Badlands home is the Bighorn Sheep (also known as Rams), a fitting name for the latest lifted special edition Ram 1500 from Tuscany Motor Company.
The 2022 Ram 1500 “Badlander” pickup offers a fully customizable pickup truck right off the showroom floor. With added styling elements to make the truck more aggressive than the standard 2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn or Laramie on which it is based, the “Badlander” might not be a high-performance off-roader like the Ram 1500 TRX. But it does offer a complete custom lifted appearance to already handsome fifth-generation Ram 1500 half-ton.
Tuscany Motor Company was bought by Fox Factory, Inc., best known for their Fox Racing Shox brand off-road racing suspension components. So you know that this lifted truck is going to have some good components underneath it.
Based on the popular 2022 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4×4 configuration (can be a Big Horn or Laramie model), the Badlander includes the following equipment…
- BDS 6-Inch Premium Suspension Lift-Kit
- FOX 2.5 Performance Elite Series Remote Reservoir Coilovers
- 20-Inch or 22-Inch “Badlander” Wheels
- 37-Inch BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 Tires
- “Force 10” Red Brake Caliper Covers
- Front End Alignment
- Speedometer Recalibrated
- Tire Sensors Recalibrated
- Two-Piece Powder Coated Black Mesh Grille Insert
- Red Painted Tow Hooks
- Color Matched RAM Emblem
- Remove Factory Badging
- Signature “Badlander” Badging
- Power Boards with Rock Guards & Entry Lights
- Custom Performance Exhaust with 5-Inch Dual Tips
- Painted Custom Fender Flares
- RAM Sport Hood with “Badlander” Accents
- Color Matched “Badlander” Front Bumper Redesign with Integrated 20-Inch LED Light Bar
- Custom “Badlander” Leather/Suede Seating
- Stainless Steel Badlander Gauge Package
- “Badlander” Leather Door Inserts
- Signature “Badlander” Dash Badge
- Deep Tinted Windows (50 State)
- FMVSS Compliant
- 3-Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
2022 Ram 1500 Badlander models are powered by the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V8 featuring variable-valve timing (VVT) and delivering 395 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque. Of course, it is paired with the ZF-sourced 8HP75 8-speed automatic transmission. Tuscany Motor Company also installs an aggressive performance exhaust system for a great deep rumble.
All of the builds are Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) compliant and feature a 3-Year/36,000-mile warranty. Pricing varies by truck, depending on the pickup that is used for the base of the build. With a vast dealer network across the country, there is no worry in hunting for a place to service the Badlander no matter where you are located.
2022 Ram 1500 “Badlander” Special Edition Image Gallery: