The 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye returns for one final production year, as the ultimate in high performance, comfort, and road-ready confidence, from the most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan in the world.
Widebody Design –
The 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody looks as aggressive as its performance. The iconic-inspired design showcases scalloped bodysides, an imposing grille, and an all-out aggressive look. An SRT Performance Hood provides maximum air intake to the supercharged powerplant from the functional hood scoop to boost power.
The mail-slot grille lets cool air travel into the radiator and maintains ideal operating temperatures even in the hottest conditions. Side sills connect the front and rear fascias to help amplify the integrated design. In the rear, a standard one-piece, body-colored performance spoiler details the back design while adding downforce to help bring high-speed balance to the vehicle.
The standard Widebody flares out an additional 3.5 inches from the overall width of the Charger for a more dominating planted presence. Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody rides on standard 20-inch x 11-inch Carbon Black lightweight wheels and wider, stickier Pirelli® 305/35ZR20 tires (three-season tires are optional).
Powered by a 797 horsepower, 707 lb.-ft. of torque supercharged 6.2-liter H.O. HEMI® HELLCAT V8 engine that’s mated to a TorqueFlite® 8HP90 8-sped automatic transmission, the SRT HELLCAT Redeye sets the pace as the Charger’s most intense trim level.
It can run a 1/4-mile in 10.6 seconds @ 129 mph, go from 0 to 60 mph in the mid-3-second range, and hit a top speed of 203 mph. Thanks to its Torque Reserve, the SRT HELLCAT Redeye can deliver up to 3.9 psi of boost at launch and to 55% more engine torque. Both the steel prop shafts and the half shafts allow the vehicle to handle the additional torque created with the help of the SRT Power Chiller® and After-Run Chiller. Essentially, this daily driver is a beast.
A Bilstein® Three-Mode Adaptive Damping Suspension System is standard on the 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye. It offers different suspension firmness settings: Street Mode (sporty), Sport Mode (firm), and Track Mode (firmest max handling).
For superb stopping capabilities, the 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye has been fitted with the SRT-engineered Brembo® Performance Brake System, with 6-piston front and 4-piston rear calipers. The system results in improved performance braking when paired with the wind-tunnel-designed brake ducts.
SRT Drive Modes & Performance Pages –
The SRT Drive Modes, accessed via the Uconnect® 4C touchscreen, offer selectable settings for Street (Auto), Sport, and Track. A custom setting lets drivers tailor their experience by individually adjusting horsepower, transmission shift speeds, steering effort, paddle shifters, traction, and suspension preferences.
The standard SRT Performance Pages bring critical vehicle performance data to the driver’s fingertips, while race options give the driver the ability to access Launch Control, a Shift Light, and Line Lock features.
Standard Features –
All 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody models come standard with the following equipment:
- 797 horsepower and 707 lb.-ft. of torque rating
- Redeye IP Badge
- 220 MPH Speedometer
- Satin Black Dodge Taillamp Badge
- Satin Black Charger Decklid Badge
- Redeye Decklid, Fender, and Grille Badges
- 20-Inch x 11-Inch Carbon Black Lightweight Aluminum Wheels
- 6-Piston Brembo® Brakes Front, 4-Piston Brembo Brakes Rear
- 2.62 Axle Ratio
- Competition Suspension
- Adaptive Damping Suspension
- After-Run Cooling System
- Performance Hood with Extractors
- Bi-Functional High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps
- Laguna Leather Trim Performance Seats with HELLCAT Logo
- Premium Stitched Dash and Doors
- Heated/Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Seats
- SRT Performance Steering Wheel with Red Lit SRT Logo
- Dark Engine Turn Aluminum Interior Accents
- Blind-Spot Monitoring (BSM) and Rear Cross-Path Detection System
Optional Equipment –
Optional equipment on the 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody includes the following:
- Power Sunroof
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-Inch Touchscreen Display
- Harman Kardon® Audio Group –
- 19 Harman Kardon GreenEdge® Speakers
- Harman Kardon GreenEdge Amplifier
- Surround Sound
- SRT Black Package –
- Black Charger Exhaust Tips
- Midnight Metallic Exterior Badging
- Satin Black “Charger” Decklid Badge
- Satin Black “Dodge” Tail Lamp Badge
- Navigation & Travel Group –
- 2-Piece Shark Fin Antenna
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot
- 8.4-Inch Touchscreen Display
- Apple CarPlay®
- Google Android Auto™
- GPS Antenna Input
- GPS Navigation
- HD™ Radio
- Integrated Center-Stack Radio
- Integrated Voice Command
- Media Hub with 2 USB and Auxiliary Port
- SiriusXM Guardian™ Connected Services w/1-Yr Trial
- SiriusXM® Radio Trial Subscription
- SiriusXM® Traffic Plus with 5-Year Subscription
- 5-Year SiriusXM® Traffic Service
- SiriusXM® Travel Link with 5-Year Subscription
- 5-Year SiriusXM® Travel Link Service
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-Inch Touch Screen Display
- USB Host Flip
A total of 14 exterior colors are available for the 2023 model year. Those colors include:
- B5 Blue
- Destroyer Grey
- F8 Green
- Go ManGo
- Octane Red
- Pitch Black
- Plum Crazy
- Sinamon Stick
- Triple Nickel
- White Knuckle
As the last hurrah for the 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye, one can step up to the SRT Jailbreak program for their HELLCAT Redeye. The SRT Jailbreak program unlocks color combinations previously restricted from ordering when choosing a variety of vehicle options, such as seats, wheels, exterior badging, stripes, brake caliper color, and more.
The program also gives the Redeye a 10 horsepower boost to a total of 807 horsepower thanks to a revised powertrain calibration. Jailbreak models also provide the key to access Jailbreak exclusive factory-custom options, such as Hammerhead Grey Laguna leather seats.
Those who can’t decide can use “recipes” direct from the Dodge Product Design Office in Auburn Hills, Michigan. They are available in the Jailbreak Order Guide available at your local Dodge dealer and include themes like “Old School” and “Brass Funky”.
For more information on availability and ordering, you can check out the Dodge Horsepower Locator. As Dodge has already issued its full allotment of 2023 models to select dealers, it is up to the customer to find the dealer with that vehicle issued and reserve it with that dealer.
Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody in Go ManGo Image Gallery:
Source: Dodge // White Rock Dodge