While the 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Black received a lot of attention at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, the Ram brand officially revealed the 2019 Ram Heavy Duty models with the available Sport Appearance Package at the New England International Auto Show on Thursday.
While our sister site HDRams.com, showed us spy photos of the 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn Sport this past week, Ram has released two official images of the new Sport Appearance Package at the New England show.
The Sport Appearance Package will be available on both 2500, and 3500 models in either Big Horn (Lone Star if you are in Texas) and Laramie trim levels. Every cab and box length configuration, as well powertrain will be able to receive the Sport Appearance Package option.
The Heavy Duty Sport Appearance Package includes the following:
- Monotone Paint
- Body Color Door Handles, Front/Rear Bumper
- Upper Header/Lower Applique – Painted Body Color
- Interior, Black with Black Headliner
- ParkSense Front and Rear Park Assist System (Big Horn/Lone Star only, Standard on Laramie)
- 17-in. x 6-in. Polished Aluminum Wheels (Big Horn/Lone Star Dual Rear Wheel Only)
Cost of the Sport Appearance Package has not yet been released. However, Ram dealers are now taking orders of the 2019 Ram Heavy Dutys with the Sport Appearance Packages.