We have talked a lot about the Canada exclusive 2019 Ram 1500 Sport model on MoparInsiders.com. But there is another Canada exclusive Ram 1500. Enter the 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Express Night Edition.
Back in the 2017 model year, Ram introduced the original Night Edition. Based on the Ram 1500 Sport model, the Ram 1500 Night Edition added blacked-out features, including black 20-inch aluminum wheels, grille, and badging to pump up the already bold visual presence of the Ram’s monochromatic performance package.
Now for 2019, the Night Edition comes to a unique package for the Ram 1500 Classic Express. This new package brings the original Sport-based 1500 Night Edition looks to the Express model, while offering some exclusive content for the package.
The Ram 1500 Classic Express Night Edition is available in a number of configurations. Available in Quad Cab with a 6-foot 4-inch box or Crew Cab with 5-foot 7-inch box configurations (a $2,700 option), the package also offers three engine/transmission combinations. Standard is the 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with a 6-speed automatic transmission, optional only on Quad Cab models is the 3.6-liter PENTASTAR V6 with an 8-speed model (a $1,500 option) as well as the 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with an 8-speed automatic ($2,000 option). Express Night Edition can come in 4×2 and 4×4 as well.
The 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Express Night Edition includes the following features…
- Gloss Black Crosshair Grille
- Black Ram Head Badge On Grille
- Black Headlamp Bezels
- Black Ram 1500 Side Badges
- Black HEMI 5.7-liter Badges (When Equipped)
- 20-inch Black 5-Spoke Aluminum Wheels
- Bold “RAM” Black Text On Tailgate
- Black 4×4 Badge (On 4×4 Models Only)
- Dual Exhaust (On 5.7-liter HEMI Models Only)
- 8.4-inch UConnect Touchscreen Radio (First Time Express Has Ever Offered The 8.4-inch As Option).
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- View At Speed Back-Up Camera
- Remote USB Port
- All-New Black 40/20/40 Bench Seat
The Night Edition Appearance Package (AMQ) is an added cost of $1,195, however, you must as purchase the Wheel and Sound (AYY) as well to get the Night Edition. The Wheel and Sound package is $1,095.
In total, the Ram 1500 Classic Express Night Edition adds the following price to the standard Ram 1500 Classic Express…
- 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with 6-speed auto – $2,290
- 3.6-liter PENTASTAR V6 with 8-speed auto – $2,790 (Quad Only)
- 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with 8-speed auto – $3,290
The Ram 1500 Classic Express Night Edition is available in nine colors…
- Pearl Red – $100
- Flame Red – $0
- Blue Streak Pearl – $100
- Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl – $275
- Bright White – $0
- Bright Silver Metallic – $245
- Maximum Steel Metallic – $245
- True Blue Pearl – $100
- Granite Crystal Metallic – $245
The Ram 1500 Classic Express Night Edition can also be optioned with the Sport hood for an additional $995.
Our friends at 400 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram currently have this beautiful Brilliant Black model on their lot. Currently, the Express Night Edition can be found in dealer lots and the Ram 1500 Classic models in Canada have a 25% of MSRP rebate on them. So if you are in Canada looking for a very affordable yet sporty pickup, the 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Express Night Edition is a great option.
Canadian 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Night Edition Image Gallery: