For the past couple of years on the Jeep® Wrangler (JL), the Jeep brand has offered a unique Freedom Edition package. The special edition Wrangler pays tribute to those who have served in the United States military with its military-themed design cues and allows the brand to make donations to the United Service Organizations (USO) with every sold. While the Wrangler Freedom Edition returns for 2021, it will be joined by a new Gladiator-based Freedom Edition model as well.
Based on the Gladiator Sport S model, the Gladiator Freedom Edition features unique exterior and interior content which includes the following…
- “Military Star” Hood Decal and Rear Passenger Bed Decal
- Fender Vent Decals
- American Flag Fender Decals
- Oscar Mike Tailgate Badge
- Matte Black Jeep Badging
- Standard Premium Black Soft Top
- Leather Seats with Cloth Inserts
- Oscar Mike Embossed Front Seat Logos
- Light Tungsten Accent Stitching
- 17-Inch Satin Carbon Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T Tires
- LED Headlamp and Fog Lamp Package
- Rubicon Rock Rails
- Rubicon Front and Rear Steel Bumpers
- 2 Front and 2 Rear Tow Hooks
According to our dealer contacts, the Gladiator Freedom Edition (2TF) will have a U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $40,030, which is slightly below the Overland.
The Freedom Edition will come in a choice of ten colors, which include Billet Silver, Sting-Gray, Black, Granite Crystal, Bright White, Firecracker Red, Nacho, Snazzberry, Sarge, and Hydro Blue. For more information about the 2021 Jeep® Gladiator Freedom Edition, you can contact your local Jeep dealer.