The Jeep® brand is bringing back the Wrangler Freedom Edition to its iconic Wrangler lineup for the 2021 model year. Paying tribute to the United States military members with its military-themed design cues, the Jeep brand will make a $250 donation to the United Service Organizations (USO) with every Wrangler Freedom Edition sold this year.
Based on the Wrangler Sport S model, the Wrangler Freedom Edition features unique exterior and interior content which includes the following…
- Military Star Hood Decal
- 17-Inch Satin Carbon Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T Tires
- Rock Rails
- Steel Front Bumper
- Oscar Mike Exterior Badges
- Black American Flag Side Fender Decals
- Black Fender Vent Surround Decals
- LED Headlamps / Fog Lamps
- Premium Soft Top
- Unique Swing Gate Plaque
- Black Leather/Cloth Seats
- Oscar Mike Embossed Seat Logo
- Light Tungsten Accent Stitching
The 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Freedom Edition will have U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $3,195 over the standard Sport S package. Freedom Edition models are available in both two-door and four-door (Unlimited) models.
The Freedom Edition will come in a choice of ten colors, which include Billet Silver, Sting-Gray, Black, Granite Crystal, Bright White, Firecracker Red, Hella-Yella, Snazzberry, Sarge, and Hydro Blue (as a late availability option). For more information about the 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Freedom Edition, you can contact your local Jeep dealer.