Back in early September, the MoparInsiders.com team broke the news about a trio of new special edition 2020 Jeep® Wrangler models. While we talked in-depth about the Wrangler Black & Tan and the Willys Edition models, there was little information about the 2020 Jeep® Wrangler Freedom Edition, until recently.
The Freedom Edition package was last since on the 2018 Jeep Wrangler (JK). It features a really unique armed forces theme throughout the entire vehicle. The 2020 Jeep® Wrangler Freedom Edition is based on the Wrangler Sport S trim and includes the addition of the following features…
- Cowl Star Decal (Similar To The One From The 2018 Jeep Wrangler (JK) Freedom Edition).
- 17-Inch Satin Carbon Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T Tires
- Oscar Mike Exterior Badges
- Black American Flag Side Fender Decals
- Black Fender Vent Surround Decals
- Black Side Steps
- Premium Soft Top
- Unique Swing Gate Plaque
- Black Leather/Cloth Seats
- Oscar Mike Embossed Seat Logo
- Light Tungsten Accent Stitching
The 2020 Jeep® Wrangler Freedom Edition will have U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $2,695 over the standard Sport S package. Jeep will also make a donation to the United Service Organizations Inc. (USO) with every purchase of a Freedom Edition.
The Freedom Edition will come in a choice of 11 colors, that include Granite Crystal, Firecracker Red, Bright White, Black, Billet Silver, Sting-Gray, Mojito!, Ocean Blue, Punk’n Metallic, Bikini, and Hellayella. For more information about the 2020 Jeep® Wrangler Freedom Edition, you can contact your local Jeep dealer.
2020 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition Image Gallery: