The Jeep® brand has celebrated its military heritage for the past couple of years with a unique Freedom Edition package for its iconic Wrangler lineup. For 2021, Jeep has decided to expand its Freedom Edition offerings to other vehicles in its portfolio, including the 2021 Jeep Renegade (BV).
The 2021 version is based on the Renegade Sport and comes standard with four-wheel drive (4×4), the Freedom Edition adds some unique content to the popular package, which includes the following equipment…
- Oscar Mike “Military Star” Hood Decal
- American Flag Front Door Decals
- Gloss Black Jeep Badging
- Black Badging
- Dark Tinted Windows
- Matte Black Grille Surround
- Trailhawk Front Fascia with Fog Lamps
- 17-Inch x 7.0-Inch Matte Black Aluminum Wheels
- 215/60R17 BSW All-Season Touring Tires
- Black Cloth Seats
- Oscar Mike Embroidered Front Seat Logos
- Light Tungsten Accent Stitching
- Silver Platinum Accents –
- Radio Bezel
- Console Bezel
- Vent Bezels
- Standard Passive Entry/Remote Start
- Black Roof Rails
- Front Suspension Skid Plate
- Black Front Tow Hooks
Under the hood is a 2.4-liter Tigershark® MultiAir®2 four-cylinder engine that delivers 180 horsepower and 171 lb.-ft. (234 N•m) of torque. The Tigershark is mated to a 948TE 9-speed automatic transmission is engaged.
Customers can choose from 5 exterior colors including Diamond Black, Sting-Gray, Graphite, Slate Blue, and Bright White. Bright White is available at no extra charge, the other four colors are a $245 option.
The Mopar Exterior Appearance Package is the only available option you can get on the Renegade Freedom. The package includes a Front Air Deflector, Side Window Deflectors, Front Splash Guards, and Rear Splash Guards. The lone option will set you back $575.
The 2021 Jeep Renegade Freedom Edition has a starting U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $26,285. Those prices do not include destination charges, any other fees, taxes, and/or discounts.