Over the past week, several of Dodge’s 2023 “Last Call” limited editions have started to arrive in dealers’ showrooms. Yesterday, we showed you the 2023 Dodge Charger Swinger, and today we are looking at another Charger: the Charger King Daytona.
Based on the Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Jailbreak Widebody, only 300 units of the 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona “Last Call” models will be produced. All of these will be produced in the High-Impact color Go ManGo.
The “King Daytona” traces its lineage to a famous monarch of the 1960s and 1970s West Coast drag-racing scene: William “Big Willie” Robinson, who nicknamed his 1969 Dodge Charger “King Daytona” and used it not only in claiming victory at the drag strip but also in keeping racers on the track and off the streets.
So what does the King Daytona include?
- Satin Black King Daytona Rear Fender Graphics
- Satin Black Hood and Roof Graphics
- 20-Inch x 11-Inch Satin Carbon “Warp Speed” Wheels
- Satin Chrome Exterior Badging
- Orange 6-Piston Front Brembo® Brakes
- Bright Mopar Hood Pin Kit
- Satin Black Spoiler
- Black Nappa/Alcantara “Daytona” Seats with Orange Stitching
- King Daytona Interior Instrument Panel (I/P) Badge
- Orange Interior Accent Stitching On The Instrument Panel, Console, Steering Wheel, and Door Trim
- Suede Headliner
- Carbon Fiber Interior Bezels
- Alcantara Steering Wheel
- 19-Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System
- Power Sunroof
Under the hood, Dodge calibrated the supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® HELLCAT H.O. V8 to produce an additional 10 horsepower, like the Jailbreak models, to a total of 807 horsepower.
With a Manufactured Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $100,015 USD (which includes the destination price), the King Daytona breaks over the six-figure mark. We have seen huge markups for these cars, but those who are lucky enough to get their hands on one will have a future collectible in their garage.
This particular one shown is currently being offered by Dallas Dodge Chrysler Jeep® Ram in Dallas, Texas.
2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona Image Gallery: