Love them or hate them, Texas-based Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) has built some of the gnarliest performance vehicles on the planet. Ever since the launch of the Ram 1500 TRX performance off-roader, HPE has announced numerous performance builds for the supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI HELLCAT V8-powered pickup.
The Mammoth 1000 package features the HPE1000 performance upgrade package, which has already seen its way under the hood of several Dodge Charger and Challenger HPE builds. The package has even found its way into the Hellcat-powered Jeep® Grand Cherokee Trackhawk.
Now the Texas-based performance company is introducing a 6×6 variant of the Mammoth, called the Hennessey Mammoth 1000 6×6. Starting off with an HPE performance upgrade, the Mammoth 1000 package includes an upgraded supercharger, pulley upgrades, stainless-steel headers, high-flow exhaust, and HPE tuning. The package should be good to push the TRX’s Hellcat engine to 1,012 horsepower and 969 lb.-ft. of torque. That is an improvement of 310 horsepower and 319 ft.-lb. of torque over the stock output.
Alongside the performance upgrades, the Mammoth 1000 6×6 features a mountain of off-road goodies from locking rear axles, Bilstein suspension, and a set of 20-inch wheels wrapped in 37-inch rubber. The Mammoth 6×6 builds on the base Ram TRX adding a third axle, extending the truck’s length by more than 4 feet, and creating a cavernous load space.
Priced at a whopping $449,950 USD (not including taxes and etc.), the Mammoth 6×6 features heavy-duty off-road front and rear bumpers and an array of LED lights. The Mammoth 6×6 benefits from a comprehensive 2-year / 24,000-mile cover. HPE says it will only be a maximum of 12 units per year.
So what sets it apart from the standard 2022 Ram 1500 TRX?
Upgraded High-Flow Supercharger System
• Supercharger Front Drive Pulley Upgrade
• Supercharger Rear Drive Pulley Upgrade
• Crank Damper Pin Assembly Upgrade
• Upgraded Thermostat
• Heavy Duty Supercharger Belt
• Upgraded Spark Plugs
• High-Flow Fuel Injectors
• High-Flow Filtration System
• Crank Case Ventilation System
• HPE ECM Calibration Upgrade
• HPE TCM Calibration Upgrade
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Chassis Dyno Testing
• Road Testing (Up To 400 Miles)
• Third Axle with Lockable Diff
• Extended Wheelbase and Bed
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• Serial Number Plaques
• MAMMOTH Custom Front Bumper
• MAMMOTH Custom Rear Bumper
• LED Lights in Front Bumper
• 20-inch Hennessey 10-Spoke Wheels
• 37-inch Off-Road Tires
• Front Leveling Kit
• Upgraded Electronic Fold Out Steps
• Hennessey & MAMMOTH Exterior Badges
• Professional Installation
• Limited Edition – 12 per year
• 2-Year / 24,000 Mile Warranty
Available for global shipping, the new Hennessey Mammoth 1000 6×6 can be ordered now through authorized Ram retailers or directly with Hennessey, by visiting HennesseyPerformance.com.
Hennessey Performance Mammoth 1000 6×6 Image Gallery: