We love lifted aftermarket trucks and the MoparInsiders team has covered quite a few over the past few years. But there is one that stands out, one that might be the most popular aftermarket option out there – the Black Widow Edition from SCA Performance. Now, we have covered the Black Widow Editions before with the Ram 1500 and Ram 2500 model. But there two other Stellantis-based Black Widow Edition offerings that we have been asked questions about, one of those is the 2021 Jeep® Gladiator Black Widow Edition.
Following in the footsteps of the Ram offering, the Gladiator Black Widow Edition offers more aggressive looks, some off-road goodies, and customization that will help those looking for a unique look to stand out in the crowd. The best thing about the package is that it’s available through several Jeep dealers.
The SCA Performance Gladiator Black Widow Edition includes the following equipment…
- 3-Inch Suspension Lift with Fox Adventure Series Shocks
- 20-Inch Off-Road Wheels
- 37-Inch Premium Off-Road Tires
- Black Widow Stainless Steel Side Steps
- Steering Stabilizer
- Mopar Speedometer Calibration
- Red LED Interior Lights
- Black Widow Bumper (Powder Coated)
- Radiance Series Light Bar
- Stamped Steel Hood Replacement with Vented Inserts
- Painted Coil Springs, Suspension Accents, and D-Rings
- Painted Fender Vents
- Painted Interior Accent Components
- Black Widow Windshield Logo
- Black Widow Fender Badge
- Tinted Front Windows
- Front End Alignment and Steering Angle Sensor Calibration
- 3.5-Inch JKS Suspension with Fox 2.5 Remote Resi-Performance Elite Shocks
- 22-Inch Wheel & 37-Inch Tire Upgrade
- Leather Seat Covers
- Custom Stitched Leather Seat Covers
- RGB Bluetooth Rock Lights
- Amp Power Steps
- Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit for Bumper Lights
- 10,000 lb. Warn Winch
- All Over Paint (Matte or Gloss)
- Hi-Hat Paint (Must Have Painted Top)
Each Gladiator Black Widow Edition is based on the popular Gladiator Sport S model, similar to most of Jeep’s special edition models. All of the builds are Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) compliant and feature a 3-Year/36,000-mile warranty. Pricing varies by truck, depending on the pickup that is used for the base of the build.
To find one of these Gladiator Black Widow Editions at a dealer near you, go to LiftedTrucksForSale.com. Each of the trucks featured does have different specifications, color combinations, and equipment packages, so get a chance to find out which one best suits your interest and pocketbook.
2021 Jeep® Gladiator Black Widow Edition by SCA Performance Image Gallery: