Ever since the 2019 Ram 2500 hit dealers, we have been getting e-mails regarding a “special edition” Ram off-road truck seen at select dealers across the country. The trucks people were referring are called the “Black Widow Edition”, and they are made by SCA Performance from Trussville, Alabama. SCA Performance has built about 120,000 custom trucks since they opened their doors in 1979. SCA Performance has a large dealer body across the nation, covering Ram, Ford, and GM pickups.
The Ram 2500 Black Widow Edition starts out as a 2020 Ram 2500 in either Big Horn or Laramie trim, before being modded out with the following equipment…
- SCA Performance 5-Inch Suspension Lift Kit System
- 37-Inch BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain KM3 Tires
- 20-Inch SCA Performance Custom Black & Machined Wheels
- SCA Performance Speedometer Calibration
- SCA Performance Bolt-On Style Fender Flares
- Power Running Boards
- Tinted Front Windows
- SCA Performance Front Windshield Decal
- Black Widow Exterior Badging
- Black Widow Speedometer Gauges
- Black Widow Custom Stitched Headrest
The Black Widow Edition trucks can also be equipped with the following optional equipment as well…
- SCA Performance 22-Inch x 12-Inch Wheel and Tire Upgrade
- Rock Lights
- Custom Leather Interior
- Signature SCA Performance Paint Scheme
All of the builds are Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) compliant and feature a 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty. Pricing varies by truck, depending on the pickup that is used for the base of the build. SCA Performance does donate a portion of the proceeds from each truck to the Wish For Our Heroes, Inc., a 501 (c) non-profit organization dedicated to providing resources to the active-duty military and their families during and after their deployment.
For more information about the Ram 2500 Black Widow Edition pickups, or to find a dealer, you can check out the SCA Performance website.
Ram 2500 Black Widow Edition By SCA Performance Image Gallery: