With the Dodge Challenger’s 50th Anniversary in overdrive, the Dodge brand isn’t done celebrating its two-door muscle car’s milestone. While we have talked about the limited edition 50th Anniversary models for the GT, R/T, and Scat Pack models, the Dodge brand is now introducing the Challenger 50th Anniversary Commemorative Edition. Unlike the 50th Anniversary Edition models, there is no limited production run and you do get a few of the goodies from that package with some new options thrown in.
Available on R/T, R/T Scat Pack, and R/T Scat Pack Widebody models, the Challenger 50th Anniversary Commemorative Edition models include…
- “Challenger 50” Instrument Panel (I/P) Badge
- Unique 50th Nappa/Alcantara Interior with Sepia Stitch
- Heated/Ventilated Front Seats
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- 8.4-inch Uconnect Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel with Sepia Stitch
- Embroidered “50” Logos On Seatbacks
- Alcantara Door Bolster with Unique Stitch
- Copper Weave Carbon Fiber Bezels
- Unique Gauge Faces with Yellow Needles
- Unique EVIC Startup Screen
- Berber Floor Mats with Embroidered “50” Logo
- Satin Black Painted Hood
- Satin Black Wrapped Roof and Decklid
- “Challenger 50” Grille and Spoiler Badges
- “Gold School” Finished Wheels
- “Gold School” Finished Exterior Badges
- Gunmetal Brake Calipers (Only On Cars Equipped with Brembo Brakes)
- Illuminated “50” Logo In Air-Catcher Lamps
- Satin Black Fuel Filler Door
- Satin Black “DODGE” Script On Rear Tail Lamp
The Challenger 50th Anniversary Commemorative Edition will have starting U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the following trims…
- Challenger R/T – $39,990
- Challenger R/T Scat Pack – $44,490
- Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody – $50,490
All pricing does not include taxes, title, destination, and other charges.
Challenger 50th Anniversary Commemorative Editions will be available seven exterior colors, White Knuckle, Pitch Black, Granite Crystal, Triple Nickel, IndiGo Blue, Octane Red, and an all-new exterior color called Smoke Show.
Ordering for the 2020 Dodge Challenger 50th Anniversary Commemorative Edition models is now open. You can contact your local Dodge dealer for more information.