Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Cars Make Up Half Of The Top 10 Slowest Selling List In March

Over the past several months, Stellantis (FCA US, LLC) dealers have been struggling to get rid of existing inventory—so much so that many dealers are turning allocations from FCA US away. Many factors surround the current predicament: high prices, high-interest rates, inflation, dealer markups, and terrible rebates and financing compared to its competitors. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, and Ram (CDJR) dealers can’t sell vehicles. The most recent data from CarEdge.com shows that FCA US product covers half of the top 10 slowest-selling vehicles in the U.S. for March 2024. Make Model Average Selling Price Market Day Supply Total For Sale BMW … (read full article...)

tempImageNWioSg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BWS1

Reaction score
Some paint is more expensive than other.
No it’s not. Unless it’s metallic. This is a left over Covid practice where stla, like so many manufacturers, were testing the limits of what the market will bear. This up charge will end soon as market realities settle back in.

TripleT

Reaction score
No it’s not. Unless it’s metallic. This is a left over Covid practice where stla, like so many manufacturers, were testing the limits of what the market will bear. This up charge will end soon as market realities settle back in.
Your arguing with the wrong guy on this... Both my kids work for or as customer to the suppliers, Single versus Multi coat, Metallic, coverage, individual color show more defects, Multi-Color cars..... all effect the cost of coating the vehicle. This doesn't count clean up and change over. white is always ready to be painted.

Below is a three coat car, Flat, metallic, and clear if you don't think that is more expensive then I can't help you.

cgseller

Reaction score
Isn't the price of paint driven by the price of the pigments that are used to generate the color? Is it true that pigments are a resource, and as a result fluctuate in price? Are they considered a commodity (but not necessarily traded)?

TripleT

Reaction score
Isn't the price of paint driven by the price of the pigments that are used to generate the color? Is it true that pigments are a resource, and as a result fluctuate in price? Are they considered a commodity (but not necessarily traded)?
Yeah I don't know where he came up that, pigments make massive difference in pricing and how much is needed. Black being just carbon, not sure what white is probably aluminum oxide..... beyond that you get extra cost.

ipa0628

Reaction score
They the most profitable in North American, because they run the business better.
You discuss your 2016 , but that truck was. woefully underpriced in every & all measures: hence the reason for the DT's existence which was getting rid of the price-gap vs Ford ( they now higher the F-Series).
Your whole rant about paint charges is something better off for Government...GM also charge for Paint.
My ’16 Ram has been the best truck of the 4 Rams I have owned. It just runs with minimal issues. I had the usual Hemi manifold bolts issue, but that was the biggest issue.
So being under priced to competitors is bad and being over competitor pricing is good. That is priceless.
If they are charging more than the quality should be better. Since the DT has been released and it is still ongoing with the newer models, the rear window frames have been cracking and leaking. There are hundreds of pages on various Ram forums about the problem. Some had 3 or more replacement windows installed, only to have the problem return. Supposedly the windows have been redesigned a couple times and the problem persists. When the leaks occur, it damages the electrical components behind the rear seat. The headliner and other interior pieces get wet and have to be replaced on cleaned, depending on damage. Ram has put out an extended warranty on the window, acknowledging the problem, yet it persists.
Along with this, the 3rd brake light leaks because of the use of a cheap gasket.
Some had the carpet being soaked because water was coming in through seams in the firewall where the sealer was not applied correctly. The fix is to remove the front fenders and reseal the seams.
The Uconnect software is not ready for prime time. Ongoing multiple issues that never should have reached the final production stage. It is the let the owner do our testing motto. Guess they never heard of stress testing the system to see how it would work under multiple scenarios.
The paint charges are ridicules.
My ’19 Charger is Octane red. There was no upcharge for it. On the 23’s it was 395. The ’24 Durango is 395. The Velvet red, same as Octane red, is 595 on the GC, and the Wagoneer is 695.
Delmonico red on the Ram, same as the other 2 names, is 295.
Tell me this makes any sense. Same color, vehicles smaller than the Ram that uses more paint, and the Ram is cheaper. So much for some paints cost more.
They cannot justify continued high prices with ongoing issues like this.
No wonder Stellantis has to resort to 10 to 15% off sticker pricing. It just brings the pricing down to where it really should be.
It is truly price gouging at its finest. The hell with producing a quality product.
My ’16 Ram has no water leaks, Uconnect works fine, and there was no upcharge for black paint. I also have the Lifetime, unlimited mileage, max care factory warranty. It sure makes me think about buying a new Ram when they are having so many ongoing problems, while my ‘underpriced’ Ram runs great with only 71k miles, and hopefully many more trouble-free miles to come.

TripleT

Reaction score
My ’16 Ram has been the best truck of the 4 Rams I have owned. It just runs with minimal issues. I had the usual Hemi manifold bolts issue, but that was the biggest issue.
So being under priced to competitors is bad and being over competitor pricing is good. That is priceless.
If they are charging more than the quality should be better. Since the DT has been released and it is still ongoing with the newer models, the rear window frames have been cracking and leaking. There are hundreds of pages on various Ram forums about the problem. Some had 3 or more replacement windows installed, only to have the problem return. Supposedly the windows have been redesigned a couple times and the problem persists. When the leaks occur, it damages the electrical components behind the rear seat. The headliner and other interior pieces get wet and have to be replaced on cleaned, depending on damage. Ram has put out an extended warranty on the window, acknowledging the problem, yet it persists.
Along with this, the 3rd brake light leaks because of the use of a cheap gasket.
Some had the carpet being soaked because water was coming in through seams in the firewall where the sealer was not applied correctly. The fix is to remove the front fenders and reseal the seams.
The Uconnect software is not ready for prime time. Ongoing multiple issues that never should have reached the final production stage. It is the let the owner do our testing motto. Guess they never heard of stress testing the system to see how it would work under multiple scenarios.
My ’19 Charger is Octane red. There was no upcharge for it. On the 23’s it was 395. The ’24 Durango is 395. The Velvet red, same as Octane red, is 595 on the GC, and the Wagoneer is 695.
Tell me this makes any sense. Same color, vehicles smaller than the Ram that uses more paint, and the Ram is cheaper. So much for some paints cost more.
No wonder Stellantis has to resort to 10 to 15% off sticker pricing. It just brings the pricing down to where it really should be.
It is truly price gouging at its finest. The hell with producing a quality product.
My ’16 Ram has no water leaks, Uconnect works fine, and there was no upcharge for black paint. I also have the Lifetime, unlimited mileage, max care factory warranty. It sure makes me think about buying a new Ram when they are having so many ongoing problems, while my ‘underpriced’ Ram runs great with only 71k miles, and hopefully many more trouble-free miles to come.
Leo Tolstoy it's good that your still are working.

Last edited:

AlexB

Reaction score

"No wonder Stellantis has to resort to 10 to 15% off sticker pricing. It just brings the pricing down to where it really should be.
It is truly price gouging at its finest. The hell with producing a quality product."

Talk about Very misleading as hell.....
1st all the "Michigan 3" start getting paid when dealership assumes inventory possession. Your 10%-15% is simply gossip (after you just stated you hope for 10%-15% off) comes from a dealer wanting to flip the lot unless it's a "Factory incentive" which are normal direct to the end-buyer .
You are conflating YOU as yourself can't justify buying a brand new Stellantis vehicle with "They cannot justify continued high prices" when Stellantis just recently talked about "the need to defend the pricing" in the U.S. especially with the technology need for Emissions standards.
You even other complain about Journey being gone a subprime queen (Mopar 2015 strategy):
1. Dodge Avenger / Kia Optima (tie)
2. Kia Forte
3. Ford Focus
4. Kia Soul
5. Dodge Journey
6. Chevrolet Malibu
7. Chevrolet Cruze
8. Chrysler 200
9. Kia Rio

10. Nissan Sentra

ipa0628

Reaction score
"No wonder Stellantis has to resort to 10 to 15% off sticker pricing. It just brings the pricing down to where it really should be.
It is truly price gouging at its finest. The hell with producing a quality product."

Talk about Very misleading as hell.....
1st all the "Michigan 3" start getting paid when dealership assumes inventory possession. Your 10%-15% is simply gossip (after you just stated you hope for 10%-15% off) comes from a dealer wanting to flip the lot unless it's a "Factory incentive" which are normal direct to the end-buyer .
You are conflating YOU as yourself can't justify buying a brand new Stellantis vehicle with "They cannot justify continued high prices" when Stellantis just recently talked about "the need to defend the pricing" in the U.S. especially with the technology need for Emissions standards.
You even other complain about Journey being gone a subprime queen (Mopar 2015 strategy):

I am referring to the 10 to 15% national incentives being offered to reduce inventory. They used it to clear out Grand Cherokees that were not selling due to being overpriced. Once the inventory was cleared they reduced the price of the GC Limited by 4K. Sometime in the last year they quietly changed the interior of the Limited from leather or leather trimmed to leatherette, while raising the price they then reduced.
They used it on the Ram also and I have a feeling in 6 months it will be back again on the '25's.
I can't justify the high prices as for years they ran with old product with minimal updates, just to increase profits for the merger. The investments should been going on then. Instead everything kept getting pushed back.
The need to defend pricing is their way of saying that we know the prices are high, as they know they are hard to justify in most consumers minds. I can't, and they will soon find out that many others can't either.
All I'm sayinjg abouty the Jorney is they road it for 10 years with minimal updates. They could have did a total refresh with a decent 4 and made some money on it. I am not talking about subprime customers. I am refering to the people moving to Kia and Hyundai as there is nothing for them at the CJDR dealers in the entry level price range. Not everyone can afford 50K + for a car.
I have owned 14 Mopars and 1 GM vehicle. I am leaning more to the side of I am done with them.

AlexB

Reaction score
I am referring to the 10 to 15% national incentives being offered to reduce inventory. They used it to clear out Grand Cherokees that were not selling due to being overpriced. Once the inventory was cleared they reduced the price of the GC Limited by 4K. Sometime in the last year they quietly changed the interior of the Limited from leather or leather trimmed to leatherette, while raising the price they then reduced.
They used it on the Ram also and I have a feeling in 6 months it will be back again on the '25's.
I can't justify the high prices as for years they ran with old product with minimal updates, just to increase profits for the merger. The investments should been going on then. Instead everything kept getting pushed back.
The need to defend pricing is their way of saying that we know the prices are high, as they know they are hard to justify in most consumers minds. I can't, and they will soon find out that many others can't either.
All I'm sayinjg abouty the Jorney is they road it for 10 years with minimal updates. They could have did a total refresh with a decent 4 and made some money on it. I am not talking about subprime customers. I am refering to the people moving to Kia and Hyundai as there is nothing for them at the CJDR dealers in the entry level price range. Not everyone can afford 50K + for a car.
I have owned 14 Mopars and 1 GM vehicle. I am leaning more to the side of I am done with them.
". They could have did a total refresh with a decent 4 and made some money on it. I am not talking about subprime customers. I am refering to the people moving to Kia and Hyundai as there is nothing for them at the CJDR dealers in the entry level price range. Not everyone can afford 50K + for a car."
They could not (Journey),'especially at those prices.
The Michigan 3 can't be all things to all people.
In North America it doesn't make sense to sell to "everyone"
Record profits makes it justified...but at the end of the day with nearly 40% of the vote control Elkann and Peugeot families they are the only people things are justified.
Stellantis & Ford's average selling prices are in the 50's in the U.S.
"everything kept getting pushed back."
Name a product that been push back in North America since 2021 (since Carlos been CEO)? You can't because that's incorrect.

ipa0628

Reaction score
". They could have did a total refresh with a decent 4 and made some money on it. I am not talking about subprime customers. I am refering to the people moving to Kia and Hyundai as there is nothing for them at the CJDR dealers in the entry level price range. Not everyone can afford 50K + for a car."
They could not (Journey),'especially at those prices.
The Michigan 3 can't be all things to all people.
In North America it doesn't make sense to sell to "everyone"
Record profits makes it justified...but at the end of the day with nearly 40% of the vote control Elkann and Peugeot families they are the only people things are justified.
Stellantis & Ford's average selling prices are in the 50's in the U.S.
"everything kept getting pushed back."
Name a product that been push back in North America since 2021 (since Carlos been CEO)? You can't because that's incorrect.
GM and Ford are basically full line companies. GM a little more than Ford.
Stellantis and Ford beverage selling prices in the 50's. I don't see how Stellantis can average 50's when they have very few vehicles below 50K. Compass, Hornet, some Grand Cherokee and Durango models. Once the leftover Chargers and Challengers are gone, that average will spike higher. I'd be willing to bet the new Charger is 5 to 10k more than the current model.
Just because the average is the the 50's they have almost nothing for someone just starting out and wants a new car.
You must love overpaying for things if you say record profits are justified. Profits are justified, not price gouging.
From around '15 to '21 we heard all this product was coming and we got vaporware. Charger and 300 was supposed to be around '19. Not late '24. Journey replacement was coming, nothing.
We got was the quickly discontinued 200, the Cherokee that had to propped up with heavy incentives, Renegade, Compass. They let the other brands wither on the vine in the name of record profits.
After '21 it was more Jeeps. GC, revised Compass, and Wagoneer. Then there is the failed Hornet, again dreaming with their pricing. Still rumors of Charger, small pickup and revised Ram continued.. The Airflow was just more of nothing. The Charger is finally more than a drawing, Ram mild refresh minus the Hemi, a mistake that will haunt them. Where is the small pickup? It might happen years from now when everyone else has one. Of course there are more Jeeps coming. Not everyone wants an overpriced Jeep.
Stellantis has thrown entry level and just above buyers to the curb. Got to have those big profits.
So what if they had record profits last year. The other North American car makers are covering a lot more of the market, at the expense of Stellantis and their greed.

AlexB

Reaction score
GM and Ford are basically full line companies. GM a little more than Ford.
Stellantis and Ford beverage selling prices in the 50's. I don't see how Stellantis can average 50's when they have very few vehicles below 50K. Compass, Hornet, some Grand Cherokee and Durango models. Once the leftover Chargers and Challengers are gone, that average will spike higher. I'd be willing to bet the new Charger is 5 to 10k more than the current model.
Just because the average is the the 50's they have almost nothing for someone just starting out and wants a new car.
You must love overpaying for things if you say record profits are justified. Profits are justified, not price gouging.
From around '15 to '21 we heard all this product was coming and we got vaporware. Charger and 300 was supposed to be around '19. Not late '24. Journey replacement was coming, nothing.
We got was the quickly discontinued 200, the Cherokee that had to propped up with heavy incentives, Renegade, Compass. They let the other brands wither on the vine in the name of record profits.
After '21 it was more Jeeps. GC, revised Compass, and Wagoneer. Then there is the failed Hornet, again dreaming with their pricing. Still rumors of Charger, small pickup and revised Ram continued.. The Airflow was just more of nothing. The Charger is finally more than a drawing, Ram mild refresh minus the Hemi, a mistake that will haunt them. Where is the small pickup? It might happen years from now when everyone else has one. Of course there are more Jeeps coming. Not everyone wants an overpriced Jeep.
Stellantis has thrown entry level and just above buyers to the curb. Got to have those big profits.
So what if they had record profits last year. The other North American car makers are covering a lot more of the market, at the expense of Stellantis and their greed.
Again you have posted nothing about any delayed since 2021 other than rambling and forgetting Stellantis is a business for SHAREHOLDERS ..that's your "so what if they had record profits" .
So far Carlos's product outlines came for 2024 true:
Wagoneer S
Recon
Charger launch
RAM REV
RAM Charger (range extender)
RAM Promaster EV.

Nobody from the company anything about small truck, what the company stated about a "smaller truck" is that it can't compete against Colorado & Ranger because of the profit profile of the segment.
Basically a Ridgeline competitor, and the UAW contract shows the existence.

TripleT

Reaction score
The Hurricane was delayed for extensive durability testing and allow L series car Hemi capacity.... Or does that count.

Some people like to preach Doom and gloom as cathartic rhetoric, it belongs better on Facebook. Leo here is exercising it. AP has all it gloom merchants since 2005 that a better place to find bobble head agreement.

Reality is FCA moved past the volume metric after the last near neath experience. There is a lot of hold over that a Mopar people who like buying at zero margin and those days are gone. Journey is a fine example that, what a piece of crap, slightly better that the Mitsubishi it was based on. I had one, the level of vehicles today compared is immense, some people are Kia driveres and haven't figured that out yet.

Whats funny is the Koreans are moving Quickly up market and won't be long until they are Chinese buyers instead. The South East Asia, and then if Africa can ever build some proper ports Africa.

BWS1

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know where he came up that, pigments make massive difference in pricing and how much is needed. Black being just carbon, not sure what white is probably aluminum oxide..... beyond that you get extra cost.
You’re right I’m sure. You always are of course. Just odd that they soaked this cost up for decades , only to apply the upcharge when it was an Covid sellers market. And many other manufacturers continue to offer colors free of charge. Which points back to my original argument, it’s market driven. If stla doesn’t start offering cars that don’t languish on lots, they will be offering a lot more than free colors to draw in buyers . Maybe a free ballon with that dust covered Hornet, 2500, Wagonner?

patfromigh

Reaction score
Whats funny is the Koreans are moving Quickly up market and won't be long until they are Chinese buyers instead. The South East Asia, and then if Africa can ever build some proper ports Africa.
At the NYC auto show this week, we learned the Nissan Kix got kicked upstairs. It will no longer be an econobox anchoring the bottom rung of the price ladder. The Kix grows in wheelbase, length and width, with a more robust drivetrain. AWD will now be an option. KIA previously announced we will no longer see the Rio on our shores. The heavily updated Hyundai Santa Cruz pickup and Tucson CUV also debuted in NYC. Very soon the Korean made Chevy Trax will be the face at the bottom wrung of the automotive price ladder.

I'm going to stick my neck out and predict there will be a few Stellantis built gliders with Leapmotor drive trains offered in North America. Such products will be our future econo-boxes. It is already happening in the EU.

AlexB

Reaction score
You’re right I’m sure. You always are of course. Just odd that they soaked this cost up for decades , only to apply the upcharge when it was an Covid sellers market. And many other manufacturers continue to offer colors free of charge. Which points back to my original argument, it’s market driven. If stla doesn’t start offering cars that don’t languish on lots, they will be offering a lot more than free colors to draw in buyers . Maybe a free ballon with that dust covered Hornet, 2500, Wagonner?
"Only two of these nine, Galactic Gray Metallic (paint code G6M) and Black Raven (paint code GBA), are no-cost options for the luxury SUV, while all others cost extra in order to outfit."
"
Sandstone Metallic (paint code GJW), Dark Moon Blue Metallic (paint code GLU), Dark Emerald Metallic (G6N) and Argent Silver Metallic (paint code GXD) are priced at $625 each. Meanwhile, Radiant Red Tintcoat (paint code GNT) and Black Diamond Tri-Coat (paint code GLK) each cost $1,225, the latter of which is exclusive to the high-performance Escalade-V."

Your original agreement is flawed.

TripleT

Reaction score
I do tend not to talk about things I am not familiar with.

I get it, you think it should be run like a charity, like the old days when they flirted with bankruptcy ever few years,

i have over the decades paid for the more expensive paint often so not sure why you just noticed it. Not asking for white, grey, and black guys to pay for my bright red or green metallic

Again they don’t run on volume metric anymore, but in the margin metric. Total Profit. Oh course there is a balance but slow movement is not a issue if it still pulls margin.

ipa0628

Reaction score
Again you have posted nothing about any delayed since 2021 other than rambling and forgetting Stellantis is a business for SHAREHOLDERS ..that's your "so what if they had record profits" .
So far Carlos's product outlines came for 2024 true:
Wagoneer S
Recon
Charger launch
RAM REV
RAM Charger (range extender)
RAM Promaster EV.

Nobody from the company anything about small truck, what the company stated about a "smaller truck" is that it can't compete against Colorado & Ranger because of the profit profile of the segment.
Basically a Ridgeline competitor, and the UAW contract shows the existence.
Stellantis is a business for SHAREHOLDERS.
I thought Stellantis was a car company. If they produce good quality cars and trucks at a reasonable price they will get their profits for the shareholders.
I sure hope the upcoming product launches, go better than the last 3. The Ram, Grand Cherokee, and Wagoneer were terrible launches with numerous quality and electronic issues.
Some of the Ram’s problems are still ongoing 5 years later, the rear window leaks and frame cracks for one.
From what I have seen on a few Jeep forums, the Wagoneer was a total disaster at launch. For a small forum population of buyers there were numerous buybacks because of issues the dealers could not fix. One owner had 3 Wagoneer’s in 6 months, as the first 2 were buybacks and it sounded like the 3rd was on its way out too. This should not happen on a 100K vehicle.
The Grand Cherokee had many software, suspension, and other issues. More buybacks and owners very sorry they ever bought the GC. Some previous owners were sorry they got rid of their previous generation GC. There were 3 Durango owners who bought the new GC and then got rid of them as they were totally unhappy with the Jeep for multiple reasons. All of them went and bought another Durango.
So, in the end, it seems the new motto is raising prices to the upper limits of acceptability, don’t care about quality control, don’t test software, and milk suppliers for every last penny which causes inferior products. And by the way, don’t care how your dealers treat customers after the sale when they need service to fix the multiple issues the poor quality control and cheap parts have caused.
I guess as long as the shareholders are happy with their dividends, then the goal is met.

TripleT

Reaction score
Stellantis is a business for SHAREHOLDERS.
I thought Stellantis was a car company. If they produce good quality cars and trucks at a reasonable price they will get their profits for the shareholders.
I sure hope the upcoming product launches, go better than the last 3. The Ram, Grand Cherokee, and Wagoneer were terrible launches with numerous quality and electronic issues.
Some of the Ram’s problems are still ongoing 5 years later, the rear window leaks and frame cracks for one.
From what I have seen on a few Jeep forums, the Wagoneer was a total disaster at launch. For a small forum population of buyers there were numerous buybacks because of issues the dealers could not fix. One owner had 3 Wagoneer’s in 6 months, as the first 2 were buybacks and it sounded like the 3rd was on its way out too. This should not happen on a 100K vehicle.
The Grand Cherokee had many software, suspension, and other issues. More buybacks and owners very sorry they ever bought the GC. Some previous owners were sorry they got rid of their previous generation GC. There were 3 Durango owners who bought the new GC and then got rid of them as they were totally unhappy with the Jeep for multiple reasons. All of them went and bought another Durango.
So, in the end, it seems the new motto is raising prices to the upper limits of acceptability, don’t care about quality control, don’t test software, and milk suppliers for every last penny which causes inferior products. And by the way, don’t care how your dealers treat customers after the sale when they need service to fix the multiple issues the poor quality control and cheap parts have caused.
I guess as long as the shareholders are happy with their dividends, then the goal is met.
Leo is just posting nonsense now. Mad the don’t subprime crap anymore. Every new launch has had a corresponding QA improvements. I guess InterWeb as a sounding board has clouded his perception.

Yes it’s not a charity

BWS1

Reaction score
Leo is just posting nonsense now. Mad the don’t subprime crap anymore. Every new launch has had a corresponding QA improvements. I guess InterWeb as a sounding board has clouded his perception.

Yes it’s not a charity
I do tend not to talk about things I am not familiar with.

I get it, you think it should be run like a charity, like the old days when they flirted with bankruptcy ever few years,

i have over the decades paid for the more expensive paint often so not sure why you just noticed it. Not asking for white, grey, and black guys to pay for my bright red or green metallic

Again they don’t run on volume metric anymore, but in the margin metric. Total Profit. Oh course there is a balance but slow movement is not an issue if it still pulls margin.
So 300 + day supply inventory is not an issue. Got it. And no I never once said any damn thing should be run like a charity. I said they didn’t previously charge for paint . Market conditions have allowed them to do so for a period. That condition is seems to be over. Please for goodness sake in your fawning over every little thing don’t tell me that 300 days supply is ok or planned or increasing profit. Maybe things aren’t going “perfect “ but I’m sure you won’t acknowledge it. Ok now Alex jump in and tell us about the huge profits again. Here it comes folks get ready.

BWS1

Reaction score
"Only two of these nine, Galactic Gray Metallic (paint code G6M) and Black Raven (paint code GBA), are no-cost options for the luxury SUV, while all others cost extra in order to outfit."
"
Sandstone Metallic (paint code GJW), Dark Moon Blue Metallic (paint code GLU), Dark Emerald Metallic (G6N) and Argent Silver Metallic (paint code GXD) are priced at $625 each. Meanwhile, Radiant Red Tintcoat (paint code GNT) and Black Diamond Tri-Coat (paint code GLK) each cost $1,225, the latter of which is exclusive to the high-performance Escalade-V."

Your original agreement is flawed.
How’s it flawed? Because Cadillac currently uncharges? How does that make my statement flawed? I didn’t argue that “Cadillac” doesn’t currently upcharge . So you are flawed in arguing that I am flawed but I’m sure you will find some flawed way of extending this idiotic conversation with you . And meanwhile , half the stla NA offerings turn 300 days old in dealer lots . But the profit , I know, they have made, have made, such huge profit . Not sure they are now but they have made

Users who are viewing this thread