There is a lot of excitement about the 2021 Dodge Charger lineup, including its newest addition – the 2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody. Yesterday, we told you about how Dodge//SRT had updated both its American and Canadian websites to reflect its 2021 Dodge Challenger lineup. Now, it appears that the 2021 Dodge Charger Build & Price configurator on both sites has been updated as well.
So what is new for the 2021 model year?
- New 2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody – fastest and most powerful mass-production sedan in the world with its 6.2-liter HEMI high-output V8 delivering 797 horsepower @ 6,300 rpm and 707 lb.-ft. torque @ 4,500 rpm.
- New SRT Performance Hood on SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Redeye Models.
- 20-Inch x 8-Inch Aluminum Wheels are now standard on GT AWD and optional on SXT AWD models.
- New instrument panel badge on SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Redeye models.
- New “SRT” branding on high-performance Brembo brakes on both SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Redeye and is available on R/T Scat Pack models.
There are 8 new trim levels available for the 2021 model year.
- Charger SXT
- Charger SXT AWD
- Charger GT
- Charger GT AWD
- Charger R/T
- Charger Scat Pack (optional with Widebody)
- Charger SRT Hellcat (standard with Widebody)
- Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye (standard with Widebody)
To build your dream 2021 Dodge Charger, you can check out the links below…
American customers can CLICK HERE:
Canadian customers can CLICK HERE: