Last week, the Jeep® brand announced its entire lineup of 2020 North Edition models just in time for winter. As we continue to breakdown the North Edition lineup, we figured we would continue giving an in-depth look at each of the North Edition models continuing with the popular Jeep Renegade.
The 2020 Jeep® Renegade North Edition is based on the Renegade Sport but adds a unique styling from the Trail-Rated Renegade Trailhawk variant. So if you like the looks of the Renegade Trailhawk, but are looking for a much more affordable package, the Renegade North Edition is right up your alley.
So let’s look at the unique features that make up the 2020 Jeep® Renegade North Edition…
- 17-Inch Trailhawk Aluminum Wheels
- Trailhawk Front Fascia with Fog Lamps
- 215/60R17 BSW All-Season Touring Tires
- “North” Badge on Liftgate
- Front Tow Hooks
- 8.4-Inch Uconnect 4C Navigation Radio w/ Satellite Radio and 7-Inch Thin-Film-Transistor (TFT) Cluster
- Cold Weather Group
- Heated Seats and Leather-Wrapped Heated Steering Wheel
- Windshield Wiper De-Icer and Rain-Sense Wipers
- Black Cloth Seats
- Anodized Orange HVAC and Speaker Bezels
- MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats (1st & 2nd Row) and All-Weather Cargo Mat
- MOPAR Tow Strap Trail Rated Kit
- Body Color Door Handles
- Black Roof Rails
- Passive Entry/Remote Start
- Front Skid Plate
- Gloss Black Badges and Grille Rings
- Deep Tint Sunscreen
The 2020 Jeep® Renegade North Edition has a U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price of $26,670 (excluding $1,495 destination fee). The package adds $2,895 US MSRP to the price of the standard Renegade Sport 4×4 model. While the U.S. market receives the Renegade North Edition, Jeep has yet to announce the special edition model for the Canadian market. The Renegade North Edition will arrive in showrooms in March.
The 2020 Jeep® Renegade North Edition is available in four exterior colors, which include: Granite Crystal, Alpine White, Black, and Sting-Gray.