Last year, the Dodge brand introduced a rear-wheel-drive (RWD) version of its popular GT trim. The Challenger GT has become the R/T equivalent in the V6 category. The Challenger GT comes with the same standard features as the Challenger SXT but adds the following features to that list…
- 3.07 Rear Axle Ratio
- 20-inch Satin Carbon Wheels
- 245/45ZR20 Goodyear A/S Performance Tires
- Sport Suspension
- Performance Steering
- Performance Brakes
- Front Fog Lamps
- SRT Front Splitter
- Functional Hood with Scoop
- GT Grille Badge
- ParkSense Rear Park Assist
- Remote Start System
- Steering Wheel Mounted Paddle Shifters
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Houndstooth Cloth Performance Seats
With a U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $30,995 USD and that does not include the $1,495 destination charge ($1,545 for Hawaii).
The Challenger GT is powered by the award-winning 305-horsepower Pentastar V6 paired with the TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission.
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 – Standard
- 8-Speed TorqueFlite Automatic Transmission – Standard
Packages & Groups:
Plus Package (AAY) – 276-Watt Amplifier, 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot, 6-Premium Speakers, 8.4-Inch Touchscreen Display, Bright Pedals, Door Trim Panel with Ambient Lighting, HD™ Radio, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Nappa / Alcantara® Performance Seats, Power Tilt/Telescope Column, Premium-Stitched Dash Panel, Shark Fin Antenna, SiriusXM Guardian™ Connected Services w/1-Yr Trial, and SiriusXM® with 1-Year Radio Subscription.
Cold Weather Group (ADE) – 180-Amp Alternator, Heated Front Seats, and Heated Steering Wheel.
Blacktop Package (ADX) – 19-Inch x 7.5-Inch Black Noise Painted Wheels, Black Fuel-Filler Door, Gloss Black Grille, Gloss Black Instrument Cluster Trim Rings, “Challenger Blacktop” Grille Badge, Black AWD Rhombi Badge, “GT” Black Grille Badge, Satin Black Rear Spoiler, and Satin Black Dodge Tail Lamp Badge.
Technology Group (AGD) – Adaptive Speed Control, Automatic High Beam Headlamp Control, Forward Collision Warning, and Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers.
Driver Convenience Group (AJV) – Blind-Spot and Rear Cross-Path Detection, High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps, and Power Multi-Function Mirrors with Manual Fold-Away.
Alpine Audio Group w/ Subwoofer (ATL) – 506 Watt Amplifier, 9-Amplified Speakers w/ Subwoofer, and Surround Sound.
Mopar Interior Appearance Package (ACX) – Bright Door Sills by Mopar, Bright Pedal Kit by Mopar, Premium Floor Mats with Logo by Mopar, and Trunk Mat with Logo.
Premium Sound Group (AMA) – Harman Kardon 18-Speaker Premium with 2 Subwoofers and 900-Watt Amplifier.
- 19-Inch x 7.5-Inch Satin Carbon Wheels (Standard)
- 19-Inch x 7.5-Inch Black Noise Painted Wheels (Standard on Blacktop)
- Alpine Audio Group w/ Subwoofer (ATL) – $995
- Blacktop Package (ADX) – $1,095
- Body Side Stripes (M28) – $395
- Cold Weather Group (ADE) – $495
- Compact Spare Tire (TBK) (Not Available w/ AMA) – $495
- Driver Convenience Group (AJV) – $1,295
- Engine Block Heater (NHK) (Included w/ Alaska Cars) – $95
- Harman Kardon Audio Group w/ Subwoofer (AMA) – $1,595
- Plus Package (AAY) – $2,695
- Power Sunroof (GWA) – $1,295
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio (RSD) (Not Available w/ Options UAQ, UDQ, UJQ, UAS) – $195
- Technology Group (ADG) – $1,295
- Uconnect 4C NAV w/ 8.4-inch Display (UAQ) – $1,095 (or $795 with AAY)
- Mopar Interior Appearance Group (ACX) – $475
Seating & Trim:
- Houndstooth Cloth Performance Seat – Black (H7X9) – N/C
- Nappa/Alcantara Performance Seat – Black (SLX9) – N/C with AAY
- Nappa/Alcantara Performance Seat – Black/Ruby Red (SLXC) – N/C with AAY