Back in February at the Chicago Auto Show, the Jeep® brand introduced new editions of the Wrangler Unlimited and Gladiator in the form of new High Altitude models, which deliver a new level of premium content combined with legendary Jeep 4×4 capability. In March, we told you the details and cost of the new Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude package.
Since then people have been asking us through our social media accounts about both models. While we were able to answer details on the Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude, we are now able to answer the questions about the Gladiator version, including the pricing of the package over the Overland model is based on. So let’s take a further look at this new luxury-oriented Gladiator…
- 20-Inch Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels
- Premium LED Lighting Group
- Body-Color Hard Top
- Full Body-Color Fender Flares
- Body-Color Front and Rear Bumpers
- Body-Color Exterior Mirrors and Door Handles
- Body-Color Tailgate Handle
- Matte Black “Trail Rated” Badge and Jeep® Badges
- Side Steps
- Wide Track Front and Rear Axles with 3.73:1 Axle Ratio
- Two Interior Color Options – Black and Steel Grey (Steel Grey will be a late availability)
- Nappa Leather Seating with Quilting
- Black Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Wrapped I/P Mid-Bolsters with Caramel Stitching
- 8.4-Inch Uconnect 4C Touchscreen with NAV
- Premium Audio Group
- Safety Group (includes Blind Spot/Rear Parksense)
- Remote Proximity Entry
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude will be available in five exterior colors that include Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Billet Silver, and Gobi. The color showcased in many of the pictures above called “Snazzberry” is said to be a late availability exterior paint option, according to Jeep at the Chicago Auto Show.
The Gladiator High Altitude will have a U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $51,500. That price does not include the $1,495 destination price). For more information, you can contact your local Jeep dealer.