Earlier this year, the Jeep® brand announced that the all-new 2022 Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer ultra-premium SUVs would be the first vehicles in the automotive industry to integrate the popular Amazon Fire TV application into its vehicles. Amazon Fire TV for Auto gives passengers access to their favorite shows, movies, apps, Alexa, and some unique in-vehicle features as well. But now, thanks to our sources, we have learned that the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica will also adopt the Fire TV for Auto application as well.
Amazon’s new Fire TV for Auto seamlessly communicates directly with the Uconnect 5 system, expanding on Alexa Auto in-vehicle technology to help drivers stay focused on the road and keep passengers entertained. Content syncs with an existing Amazon account like other Fire TV devices, making it easy to navigate favorite apps and resume playback of a show. With Fire TV built-in, customers can pause a show in their home and seamlessly continue watching once they get into their vehicle.
The in-car connectivity allows passengers to stream their favorite shows together or separately while staying linked to their digital lives in a totally immersed experience.
Fire TV for Auto Introduces over 10,000+ Amazon Fire TV streaming apps to Pacifica –
- Other functionality includes Music & Audiobook streaming, Weather, Navigation/POI search and
assistance (i.e. daily news, quote of the day)
- Makes available hundreds of downloadable games
- Amazon Fire TV has no subscription fee, available with Amazon account log-in
- Streaming Apps subscription membership fees vary
- Connected through in-vehicle 4G WiFi Hotspot or brought-in mobile device
- Incorporates HUD menu for rear passenger HVAC control
- Integrates into front seat head unit for parental limitations and content selection
Amazon Fire TV for Auto will be included with models equipped with the Uconnect® Theater Family Group. Stay tuned to MoparInsiders.com, for more information and news about the upcoming 2022 Chrysler Pacifica lineup.