Every Jeep Compass Trailhawk earns the Trail Rated badge by meeting five strict criteria: traction, water fording, maneuverability, articulation and ground clearance. Watch as the Jeep Compass Trailhawk demonstrates its legendary capability on the rugged terrain of Moab, Utah.
For those who seek adventure off the beaten path, the Compass Trailhawk model delivers best-in-class Trail Rated 4×4 capability with:
- Standard Jeep Active Drive Low 4×4 20:1 crawl ratio
- Selec-Terrain with exclusive Rock mode
- Increased ride height of almost one inch, skid plates and Jeep signature red front and rear tow hooks
- Unique fascias with 30-degree approach angle, 24-degree breakover angle and a 34-degree departure angle
- Hill-descent Control
- Aggressive 17-inch off-road tires
- Up to 19 inches of water fording
- Up to 2,000-lbs. towing capability
Articulation and traction are key Trail Rated® capabilities that work hand-in-hand when driving on boulders and mixed terrain. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk shows it’s got what it takes.
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk brings the power, traction control and maneuverability needed to tackle the toughest sand dunes in Moab.
The steep inclines and declines of the Fins and Things rock trail in Moab, make an ideal proving ground for the exceptional traction and ground clearance of the Jeep Compass Trailhawk.
For more than 75 years, the Jeep name has been indelibly associated with freedom, authenticity, adventure and passion. These are vehicles for “dreamers and doers” – forging extraordinary, uncommon bonds between themselves and their owners, because adventure is found in every Jeep vehicle’s DNA. The Jeep badge stands for more than a brand. In truth, it’s a badge of honor.